SNF - 49ers @ Broncos Game Thread

Simon

That looked like it was in Jeudy’s hands. 

Just now, dpberr said:

I've thought that. I think they tried to be proactive and that didn't work out and they were stuck.

I don't think teams can fire a coach they just hired simply because if he hasn't coached a single game nor violated any sort of team policies. I don't think the Broncos would have gotten away with that without incurring significant cost and criticism.  

So here's Nate Hackett head coach. I think he lasts a couple games before Rosburg takes over. 

I’m pretty sure they certainly could have fired him, BUT, his contract is fully guaranteed. So they were paying him either way, might as well see if he can coach. 

I've seen all 3 Broncos games this year (glutton for punishment), and that's the first time I've seen Wilson actually tuck the ball away and seriously run. There have been scrambles behind the line of scrimmage and an occasional slide for a 1 or 2 yard gain, but no actual runs. And this is a guy who one season ran for 800+ yards.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh geez even Hacket’s new decision coach is terrible 

I loved when they showed him. How do you actually have a conversation with your head coach to tell him your hiring a decision making coach but that Hackett can still call the plays. 

Turico just said 1765 no shows in Denver tonight —- looks like they made the right decision 

Edited by PetermansRedemption

I can't tell for sure without seeing the All 22 or something like that. But this Broncos offense just seems rudimentary in design. Where are the routes over the middle? Crossing/rub routes? Where's the misdirection? All the stuff modern offenses specialize in. This is like 1970s football.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.