This place is so cathartic after losses.

BIGFOOTspaceman

I actually had a dream earlier this week that Tua won this game in the final seconds. Obviously that didn't happen, but just had a bad feeling about this game, then add all the injuries and the heat. Thjng is, I'm not THAT upset about the loss. The bills are very obviously one of, if not the best team in the nfl. They need to learn to win these close games. Teams are gonna play them as hard as they can every week. The NFL knows how good the bills are. Gotta be ready for those close games 

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

After watching this game I have more faith than ever that the bills are the best team in the league. It took a heat wave, half of the starting D, second and third string wrs and lineman and we were 1 sec short of a game winning field goal. Bills are fine. 

All that and more makes it true.

The other fact is the Miami Dolphins, and their fans, are flying high as the only undefeated team in the AFC.

No team (and their fans) should heed the words, all glory is fleeting.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

No sarcasm from me on this….After losses this is the first place I go. All the hot takes, analysis, excuses and perspective. 

I actually end up laughing a lot which makes me feel better. 

And before anyone else can do it…..

LAMP

Post loss …it’s like the rooster was given a weekend home pass from the hen house….

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

No sarcasm from me on this….After losses this is the first place I go. All the hot takes, analysis, excuses and perspective. 

LAMP

I think you misspelled "pathetic" in your thread title.

1 hour ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

LAMP

its changed… it used to be the place to go to to read how our guys were almost as good as the other guys if it were just for these few plays….

now it’s actually more erratic- fire everyone bench everyone burn it down 

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

The only thing that really sticks in my craw is rushing 3 when we have them 3rd and 22 and had just sacked Tua.  Should have brought the house - Tua had all day to sit back their and llet Waddle run between our back-up safeties.  How about we help the young guys out by letting our pash rush get after him, at least bring the four lineman and one backer.  We rushed 3, if I saw it right, and that I can't believe.  Geesh.  

Yeah that annoyed me greatly - didn't have to blitz, but only rushing 3 was stupid.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I said it before but the Dolphins had every reason to blow us out. We were missing half of our starting defense and offense line today. This game shouldn’t have been close and the fact that it was says more about them than it does us. 

We have a super star QB though.

To put it in relative perspective, did anyone predict an aaron Rodgers or a Drew brees led team to get blown out?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Its funny when you see a badly shorthanded team who outplayed their opponent significantly and people still act like the sky is falling.

Does it suck we couldn't find a way to make a couple plays and win? Sure it does. 

Does that mean everything sucks and needs to be questioned? No.

losing 7 straight one score games is concerning.  shorthanded or not.  It's not like "we sucked and couldn't find a way to win."  It's that we actively chocked (again) at critical points in the game including 3rd and 22 on D, 2nd and goal at the 1 yard line, and at the end of the game trying to get a FG against an exhausted D.  

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

I actually had a dream earlier this week that Tua won this game in the final seconds. Obviously that didn't happen, but just had a bad feeling about this game, then add all the injuries and the heat. Thjng is, I'm not THAT upset about the loss. The bills are very obviously one of, if not the best team in the nfl. They need to learn to win these close games. Teams are gonna play them as hard as they can every week. The NFL knows how good the bills are. Gotta be ready for those close games 

yet we were NOT ready for a close game, AGAIN.  It's unreal.  The players, coaches, etc.  They blow things like 3rd and 22, or 2nd and goal from the 1, or the end of the game.  Things that don't matter if you blowout the opponent, but things that matter tremendously in a close game.  

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Its funny when you see a badly shorthanded team who outplayed their opponent significantly and people still act like the sky is falling.

Does it suck we couldn't find a way to make a couple plays and win? Sure it does. 

Does that mean everything sucks and needs to be questioned? No.

In this situation, I totally agree with you.  But there is a percentage of this forum (85% ? LOL) that doesn't question anything ever and nothing is ever viewed as a problem or flaw of the franchise. 

You'd think we'd never lose a game, ever!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.