This place is so cathartic after losses.

BIGFOOTspaceman

Its funny when you see a badly shorthanded team who outplayed their opponent significantly and people still act like the sky is falling.

Does it suck we couldn't find a way to make a couple plays and win? Sure it does. 

Does that mean everything sucks and needs to be questioned? No.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 8

1 minute ago, Mynamemike said:

I don’t know what that word means but I’m assuming you mean this place blows after a loss which is correct.  We’re on to Baltimore. I’m going to avoid this place til Friday as much as I can.  

Cathartic- 

providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; 

3 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I don’t know what that word means but I’m assuming you mean this place blows after a loss which is correct.  We’re on to Baltimore. I’m going to avoid this place til Friday as much as I can.  

As Marv would say... "Look it up Thurman"

• Like (+1) 1

Some days you get 'em, and some days you get got.  We controlled the play all day.  Missing all the players we had hurt, and the players that were out due to the heat and we still should have won by two touchdowns.  Josh has a brain fart at the end of the half, balls slips out of his hand with McKenzie open in the end zone, Davis can't hang on in the end zone, Bass shanks one.  Even missing 40% of our team they needed an avalanche of breaks to win.  No need to panic or change anything.  

The only thing that really sticks in my craw is rushing 3 when we have them 3rd and 22 and had just sacked Tua.  Should have brought the house - Tua had all day to sit back their and llet Waddle run between our back-up safeties.  How about we help the young guys out by letting our pash rush get after him, at least bring the four lineman and one backer.  We rushed 3, if I saw it right, and that I can't believe.  Geesh.  

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, flmike said:

Catharsis was coined by Aristotle. It's not a religious thing. 

Aristotle's eudaimonia is what the team strives for.  I do believe that is the "mantra" of the process.

They do this through his other 2 philosophies of Virtue and Practice.

Well done @flmike 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

After watching this game I have more faith than ever that the bills are the best team in the league. It took a heat wave, half of the starting D, second and third string wrs and lineman and we were 1 sec short of a game winning field goal. Bills are fine. 

But Nick Wright will make fun of us 😳

21 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Some days you get 'em, and some days you get got.  We controlled the play all day.  Missing all the players we had hurt, and the players that were out due to the heat and we still should have won by two touchdowns.  Josh has a brain fart at the end of the half, balls slips out of his hand with McKenzie open in the end zone, Davis can't hang on in the end zone, Bass shanks one.  Even missing 40% of our team they needed an avalanche of breaks to win.  No need to panic or change anything.  

The only thing that really sticks in my craw is rushing 3 when we have them 3rd and 22 and had just sacked Tua.  Should have brought the house - Tua had all day to sit back their and llet Waddle run between our back-up safeties.  How about we help the young guys out by letting our pash rush get after him, at least bring the four lineman and one backer.  We rushed 3, if I saw it right, and that I can't believe.  Geesh.  

Bills left 20 points on the field today. Dropped TD by davis , a short missed Fg, a muffed exchange at the end of the half for a FG and I forget the other TD issue. 

1 minute ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

But Nick Wright will make fun of us 😳

Who cares? Do you doubt that the bills at full strength would have demolished the fish? See you in the SB 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.