Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

He lost his cool over a crazy situation.

“Mental health”? Unhinged”? Goodness, y’all. Overreact/overthink much? 

Next…

He lost his cool over a crazy situation.  So did O.J. I guess.  Gotta admire his passion. 🙄

I can't believe how thick some of you must be.  I don't question FEELING like throwing things around. We often feel like that when things don't go as expected.

Most mature adults in a civil society are able to restrain themselves from acting irrationally when tempers flair. 

ITS A GAME!!!  One Game. Not the end  of the world.

Equating McDermott's spontaneous burst of fist-pounding or Belichick throwing a phone to Dorsey's uncontrollable tantrum is comparing apples and oranges.

I don't care that it's a sporting event. There's a certain degree of decorum that goes along with being a professional in any occupation.  

Dorsey looked like a mad man.  Who can blame him for FEELING like that?

It's disturbing that so many of you find it perfectly acceptable to act that way.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

I hope he was mad a himself and not a player.  McKenzie screwed up at the end but was beyond exhausted and mistakes like that happen.  Calling three straight plays from shotgun at the 1 yard line is on Dorsey.  Don't tell me a backup center can't do a direct snap to a quarterback in that situation.  Missed a blocking assignment, maybe.  Unable to snap a ball to a qb under center means you are not a center at all.

8 minutes ago, Gisele said:

I hope he was mad a himself and not a player.  McKenzie screwed up at the end but was beyond exhausted and mistakes like that happen.  Calling three straight plays from shotgun at the 1 yard line is on Dorsey.  Don't tell me a backup center can't do a direct snap to a quarterback in that situation.  Missed a blocking assignment, maybe.  Unable to snap a ball to a qb under center means you are not a center at all.

Maybe he WAS mad that McKenzie didn't race the guy to the sideline instead of trying to juke and go upfield. Maybe he was mad that they weren't able to spike the ball with 11 secs left. Maybe all of the mistakes during the game by the offense took it's toll. They warned us of "Psycho Ken" before the season. 

16 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think most Bills fans were doing the same thing with their remotes. So I guess we're all unhinged.  I'd rather have a coach with a little passion than a robot clapping on the sidelines. 

Clapping on the sidelines. is also, a sign of passion and emotion.

16 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

WOW it almost resembled Belichek when he slammed the phone or iPad on the side line when the Bills beat them so bad I guess that just comes with the highly competitive coaches that refuse to lose & put in 80+ hours a week & cover most aspects of the game in order to win .

If that's the kind of thing it takes to bring a Lombardi to Buffalo i'll take every game . I seem to remember Lombardi him self in the famous clip back in the day screaming "What the Hell's going on out there" from the side line & you can bet there was a lot more than that said in the locker room on some games that they lost .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.