Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

everyone "cared".  no one else lost their s-----t over it.

'

plus, he's not on the field, like Josh, etc,.  he's in a booth on the phone the whole game.  

Grow up a little Kenny---it's week 3 on your new job....

Lighten up Francis.  He was blowing off some steam and frustration.  I'd rather him do it there than unintentionally take it out on the players and end up regretting it later.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/25/2022 at 6:35 PM, SoMAn said:

OMG- can you people not discern the difference between an instant emotional reaction (like throwing a single object, smashing a helmet down, etc) and having a hissy fit?  

Would you prefer it if he had punched the wall one time and done and broke his hand?

9 hours ago, muppy said:

senor leo I agree with everything you wrote except the bolded. I think any time someone wants to show a meme to illustrate frustration THIS would be appropo. I think his reaction was funny! You know me amigo. I'm all about seeing humor in things. Especially if they are harmless. a few folders may have taken a few knocks but otherwise no harm no foul. meme indeed 🙂 I hope he laughs about it today too. WHY SO SERIOUS people 🙂

m

#word 

19 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

everyone "cared".  no one else lost their s-----t over it.

'

plus, he's not on the field, like Josh, etc,.  he's in a booth on the phone the whole game.  

Grow up a little Kenny---it's week 3 on your new job....

ever think he may have some form of a mental disorder?

Asperger’s came immediately to mind

I swear I feel like doing that dealing with idiots every day. 

Some do not take failure lightly 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/25/2022 at 6:26 PM, GunnerBill said:

Not the end of the world or anything but you have to control your emotions as a coach.

Not trying to call you out, but I was reminded of your post when I saw the Greatest Coach Of All Time do this yesterday.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Not trying to call you out, but I was reminded of your post when I saw the Greatest Coach Of All Time do this yesterday.

One action. I said last week I'd understand Dorsey slamming the headset. It was the full flip out after that where he demolished the booth that was a loss of control I consider unacceptable for a coach. I did something similar once when I was coaching so I understand it. But you can't let it happen. He has to do better. Hopefully he will learn from last week. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

One action. I said last week I'd understand Dorsey slamming the headset. It was the full flip out after that where he demolished the booth that was a loss of control I consider unacceptable for a coach. I did something similar once when I was coaching so I understand it. But you can't let it happen. He has to do better. Hopefully he will learn from last week. 

leave Dorsey alone please 

you have no idea if he has a disability or not. 

even the most normal of people can exhibit intense emotional outbursts 

Tom Brady and Belicheat are famous for outbursts. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

Why?

Because leadership is about control. Once you exhibit a loss of control it damages your credibility as a leader. He will have to stand in that room at some point and talk to his players about the importance of keeping their discipline under fire - for example not committing desperate holds when you get beat on the final drive of a game - it is hard to do that if you are the first to fly off the handle and lose it like Dorsey did in Miami. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.