Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

4 hours ago, muppy said:

he threw what I would call a HISSY FIT. Beyond basic fit, almost straight up toddler tantrum lol I mean seriously! He lost his chit on national TV

what the heck................is this supposed to b a joke?

the fit he threw  will become  a meme is a lock 🙂

I watched a game yesterday where massive human beings were exerting tremendous effort, moving at outrageous speeds in a gladiator winner take all, then be left to stand in the blazing sun and humidity of south Florida.  As the game went on, I saw these guys cramping up, overheating and getting more and more tapped out as the game went on. 

I saw a hometown Qb slam his head on the field, get up and collapse, 2x, get helped off the field, enter concussion protocol and be released within 30 minutes to play. 

I watched as JA stood up from the pile after yanking the helmet off another guy who was grabbing his franks and beans in the middle of a scrum. 

Dorsey is a member of the Buffalo Bills. 

He spoke on the situation, explained himself and his perspective moving forward.

He is one of us, ergo what happened, happened.  This didn’t even crack the top 5 on my list of WTF moments from yesterday.  

Meme, schmean, Mup! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Amazing that someone must feel to apologize for that. 

Agreed. I was extremely proud of him in that moment.

Knowing that one of our coaches cares that much gives me great joy. I hope McD doesn’t beat that out of him.

And it hurt literally no one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/25/2022 at 6:24 PM, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

You have no idea how these owners operate. If he’s the offensive coordinator for one of the top 5 offenses in football the owner will hire a staffer to throw the tablets for him when he’s frustrated. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

McDermott is a master of keeping the lid on. Love it or hate it.

Dorsey was not out there in 95+ heat and 100+ heat index.

The game plan did not work. The players were exhausted.

That is on Dorsey. He ***** up.

Learn from it.

The Ravens are waiting.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do wonder if maybe Dorsey wasn't really in favor of moving on from field-smart veteran WR's like Beasley and Sanders only to replace them with Lil' Dummy and starting with the INT he handed off in game 1 maybe his frustration with him was brewing.    That's not a "team" tantrum........that is focused rage. :lol:

Running the clock out on 2nd down trying to get 2 more yards..........yeeeeeesh.   

• Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 2

I support Dorsey 100% behind that freakout. The end of a hard-fought, divisional game. A very frustrating game for the Bills. Had a chance to stay in it until the very end only to let time run out. Good on Ken for caring.

With McD's statement, I'm reminded of when Josh took the Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty for spinning the ball at the Chargers after scoring in 2020. McD went over to let him know that if he got another one of those penalties he'd be ejected from the game, so dont do it again... but, wink-wink..."love the passion, keep it up".

Same thing here. Leaders are supposed to be bigger/better than that, so McD and others will say that... but... love the passion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I support Dorsey 100% behind that freakout. The end of a hard-fought, divisional game. A very frustrating game for the Bills. Had a chance to stay in it until the very end only to let time run out. Good on Ken for caring.

With McD's statement, I'm reminded of when Josh took the Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty for spinning the ball at the Chargers after scoring in 2020. McD went over to let him know that if he got another one of those penalties he'd be ejected from the game, so dont do it again... but, wink-wink..."love the passion, keep it up".

Same thing here. Leaders are supposed to be bigger/better than that, so McD and others will say that... but... love the passion.

everyone "cared".  no one else lost their s-----t over it.

'

plus, he's not on the field, like Josh, etc,.  he's in a booth on the phone the whole game.  

Grow up a little Kenny---it's week 3 on your new job....

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Dislike 4

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I do wonder if maybe Dorsey wasn't really in favor of moving on from field-smart veteran WR's like Beasley and Sanders only to replace them with Lil' Dummy and starting with the INT he handed off in game 1 maybe his frustration with him was brewing.    That's not a "team" tantrum........that is focused rage. :lol:

Running the clock out on 2nd down trying to get 2 more yards..........yeeeeeesh.   

I've always wondered what the interaction is like between the HC, his GM and the offensive staff during off-season reviews.  As in, how they determine which areas on offense to improve after the playoff loss, then establish UFA targets and assemble the draft board to meet that review.  

At the same time, how much pull in that org chart does a rookie OC have to push for players who'll allow him do what he believes is effective?  Does Dorsey have a voice in that room to say he needs better talent than 13 year vets, more slot receivers, and another highly drafted RB when their WR depth is minimal?  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I watched a game yesterday where massive human beings were exerting tremendous effort, moving at outrageous speeds in a gladiator winner take all, then be left to stand in the blazing sun and humidity of south Florida.  As the game went on, I saw these guys cramping up, overheating and getting more and more tapped out as the game went on. 

I saw a hometown Qb slam his head on the field, get up and collapse, 2x, get helped off the field, enter concussion protocol and be released within 30 minutes to play. 

I watched as JA stood up from the pile after yanking the helmet off another guy who was grabbing his franks and beans in the middle of a scrum. 

Dorsey is a member of the Buffalo Bills. 

He spoke on the situation, explained himself and his perspective moving forward.

He is one of us, ergo what happened, happened.  This didn’t even crack the top 5 on my list of WTF moments from yesterday.  

Meme, schmean, Mup! 

senor leo I agree with everything you wrote except the bolded. I think any time someone wants to show a meme to illustrate frustration THIS would be appropo. I think his reaction was funny! You know me amigo. I'm all about seeing humor in things. Especially if they are harmless. a few folders may have taken a few knocks but otherwise no harm no foul. meme indeed 🙂 I hope he laughs about it today too. WHY SO SERIOUS people 🙂

m

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.