Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

31 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

It's not just a game for him or the players or other coaches, it's a job. If they fail to perform they risk losing said job. 

It's one game.  No coaches career will be judged on a single game. 

One more time for the nitwits who can't comprehend my thought-

I don't blame anyone for feeling like they need to go ballistic in that situation.  It's following through at full psycho speed that's alarming. It was not normal for an adult.

17 hours ago, motorj said:

So many points missed off the board it all bottle'd up to the tipping point, no one was hurt besides  the headset

I agree. I think there was a breaking point that was cumulative frustration from a very long day and not one, but a multitude of things that went wrong when any one of them may have made the difference in a win or loss. Sometimes the stars don't line up.  Probably after some contemplative time to think about it, Dorsey will realize they played a hell of a game considering the injuries and heat and not be quite as upset.

That was 2 half’s ended in garbage, the end of the first half they just needed a spike, couldn’t get THAT done.  2nd half another complete shot show.  Just unreal.  Couple that with the kicker missing a 39 yard field goal, this should have been a game where they were kneeling down, not scrambling to win.   He, IMO, has every right to be furious. 

Just now, hondo in seattle said:

I want Dorsey to have a burning passion to win.   But his breakdown was childish.

he threw what I would call a HISSY FIT. Beyond basic fit, almost straight up toddler tantrum lol I mean seriously! He lost his chit on national TV

32 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't necessarily have an issue with the outburst, but now I truly believe Dorsey is a psychopath.

If there is ever a rash of unsolved murders in the greater Buffalo metro area the police might want to consider him a suspect!

what the heck................is this supposed to b a joke?

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

the fit he threw  will become  a meme is a lock 🙂

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

he threw what I would call a HISSY FIT. Beyond basic fit, almost straight up toddler tantrum lol I mean seriously! He lost his chit on national TV

Somebody needs to do something. We are a franchise with zero Super Bowls and keep losing unacceptable games with crazy lopsided stat lines and 3rd and long miscues. I don’t blame Dorsey at all. He’s likely tired of the ineptitude like some of us are. Dorsey is going to be a good one. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, SoMAn said:

He lost his cool over a crazy situation.  So did O.J. I guess.  Gotta admire his passion. 🙄

I can't believe how thick some of you must be.  I don't question FEELING like throwing things around. We often feel like that when things don't go as expected.

Most mature adults in a civil society are able to restrain themselves from acting irrationally when tempers flair. 

ITS A GAME!!!  One Game. Not the end  of the world.

Equating McDermott's spontaneous burst of fist-pounding or Belichick throwing a phone to Dorsey's uncontrollable tantrum is comparing apples and oranges.

I don't care that it's a sporting event. There's a certain degree of decorum that goes along with being a professional in any occupation.  

Dorsey looked like a mad man.  Who can blame him for FEELING like that?

It's disturbing that so many of you find it perfectly acceptable to act that way.

It’s “disturbing” that so many of us find it acceptable for someone to throw a clipboard down? Disturbing is a strong word man.

Perhaps it’s even more disturbing to compare said person throwing said clipboard down to a man murdering his ex-wife to try to make some logical point when it’s anything but logical?

Moving on.

• Agree 3

I found it funny and it was refreshing compared to when we had the likes of Jauron patrolling our sidelines.  Kind of a funny yin and yang with him and the cool demeanor of our DC.

Having said that, I absolutely would not want to work under that man.  LOL.

18 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

In Dorseys case the game (and pressure) was over so it's a nothing burger to me. Had Dorsey done something like that in game I'd have a different opinion.

Dorsey actually does that every time we have to punt.  Thankfully, it hasn't been too much of an issue so far.

1 hour ago, Just in Atlanta said:

It’s “disturbing” that so many of us find it acceptable for someone to throw a clipboard down? Disturbing is a strong word man.

Perhaps it’s even more disturbing to compare said person throwing said clipboard down to a man murdering his ex-wife to try to make some logical point when it’s anything but logical?

Moving on.

Apparently, you and Bladderbilz aren’t sharp enough to detect the sarcasm in the OJ analogy. 

21 hours ago, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

Who cares?  I know I threw a pillow when they lost and only a few people have questioned my mental health!  

3 hours ago, muppy said:

what the heck................is this supposed to b a joke?

the fit he threw  will become  a meme is a lock 🙂

2 friends of mine (one a Packers fan and one a Bears fan), both messaged me something similar "who hasnt had such days at work?" and "his reaction is very relatable given the way some days go at the office". 

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Well handled by McD - he handled the situation by telling Dorsey to be more careful and also turned the "bad look" into a positive. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.