Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

I think he called a decent game overall but at key moments over and over the Bills couldnt get it done. The Josh bounce pass on the 2nd last series and Mckenzie stupidly not going down right away on the last play must have made him livid. As others are saying McD needs a bit more of this type of anger in dealing with the refs and their incompetent officiating. I liked Dorsey showing his disgust, I felt the same way!

Edited by Livinginthepast
  • Like (+1) 1

Naahh.  

You've had a very sheltered work career if you've never been exposed to a co worker/manager acting like this.

It's not like he directed his anger at another person either 

If it's a recurring weekly theme with him then I might start to question a little though 

Edited by Another Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:
Haha! 

Haha!  Seems a little mild in comparison. Wouldn’t exactly call that a tantrum, he is not the Karen type !  I really like mcds personality as the face of the Bills. Temperament is always professional yet caring, and he gets it’s not just about football. . The players know tho if you make mistakes , you sit , and he’s been consistent.   Levy will always be my favorite Bills coach, but I hope Mcd has a future and tenure like Tomlin has had. He is a perfect fit for the Bills and the community.  

8 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

Reminded me of my two year old son having a meltdown. Dude needs to get some help to learn how to control these types of shallow emotions. Embarrassing…

You are embarrassing as a fan, grow a pair. You are probably the guy that lets other dudes ask his wife out.

That was the BEST part

of the game, PERIOD!

Saved me from wrecking my own stuff. I was like, damn he feels exactly like I do right now and still do. It was refreshing to see.

47 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Naahh.  

You've had a very sheltered work career if you've never been exposed to a co worker/manager acting like this.

It's not like he directed his anger at another person either 

If it's a recurring weekly theme with him then I might start to question a little though 

This. I'm OK with this today, but if it becomes a weekly pattern, we gotta talk.

PS: I once worked in HR and had to deal with this kind of thing.

• Like (+1) 1

Was absolutely freakin' GREAT! If you are embarrassed or think it was wrong then I do not want to play football with you or have you even remotely on a team I was on. Give me a break and grow a pair, cannot believe you are serious with this crap. This is how 95% of us felt at that moment, I am glad we have a coach that wants to win as much as we do. Most of the time it pisses me off to see how indifferent players and coaches can be when I would die on the field. Did you guys even ever play the game?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.