Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

52 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Has he had an opportunity to be a head coach?

I thought he just got promoted from position coach...

I wasnt impressed by Josh's carry on either.. even if someone did grab his nuts...

Gotta have some cooler heads when there is some pressure on and they arent cruising up by 30

In Dorseys case the game (and pressure) was over so it's a nothing burger to me. Had Dorsey done something like that in game I'd have a different opinion.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

Completely ridiculous......and now he is the subject of an everlasting gif.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

9 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I asked the question. I didn’t draw conclusions. I offered my perception.
Again genius, you missed the point. 
I don’t care that it’s a football game. A professional acting that way is disturbing. 

He's a professional...football coach.  He's not in kindergarten teacher doing this because some of the kids won't take naps.  It's an emotional game and these guys put more time into their jobs in a week than most do in about a month.  You're acting like a baby.

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

I don't want a guy that doesn't mind losing. Should we hate on Allen for slamming his helmet on the sideline after a bad/missed play? No we celebrate it.

Or like I said earlier, Tom Brady. Who throws more tantrums than he does? Didn't we just see him throwing tablets? Belichick throwing phones and headsets? Come on people!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

Show me a good loser and i’ll show you a loser. Guy wants to win and expects to. I respect that.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoMAn said:

That was truly bizarre. 

I actually loved it. For once you see how much a guys job means to him and his passion for it.  Would you rather see this genuine display or keep seeing pressers by Belicheck or even Mcd , that are the same bottled non informative crap every week ? 😀. It’s an emotional sport and it’s great to see a new young talent developing on our staff right before our eyes. I’m sure he will be fined and won’t do it again , but it was genuine today and he called 90 , yep 90 offensive plays ( compared to 39 for the fish )  and if they were executed as they should have been , we probably blow that game wide open.  😀. Looks great for our future.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

I loved that.

Absolutley loved that.

Wish McD showed a tenth of that passion.

Neither was the slightest bit of a problem.

The problems happened on the field with the heat and the cramping, the injuries and the missed opportunities. 

Dorsey was in the coaches box, probably feeling the cameras would be elsewhere. 

Who cares?

43 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

He's a professional...football coach.  He's not in kindergarten teacher doing this because some of the kids won't take naps.  It's an emotional game and these guys put more time into their jobs in a week than most do in about a month.  You're acting like a baby.

He's name calling, you're winning.

i've watched the dorsey vid about 100 times. it is one of my favorite sideline/press box reactions ever. i'm so sick of coaches and players who are hyper aware of cameras on them at all times who then become boring robots. if you feel like ripping up your papers and spiking your tablet, have at it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.