Dorsey unhinged

SoMAn

11 minutes ago, SoMAn said:

I know he’s competitive, but have opportunities for head coaching gigs bypassed him because of concerns over his mental health?

I mean, that tantrum was something I’d expect from a 3-year-old who can’t get their way-not an adult in a high profile profession.  
That was truly bizarre. 
Almost as curious was the complete lack of surprise or acknowledgement from the 2 guys next him. They didn’t even glance his direction during the tirade- as if it wasn’t the first time they’d witnessed it. 

I loved what I saw. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think most Bills fans were doing the same thing with their remotes. So I guess we're all unhinged.  I'd rather have a coach with a little passion than a robot clapping on the sidelines. 

Yeah. Todd Bowles comes to mind. The guy is like a statue on the sideline. His facial expression rarely changes. 

It’s called rage quitting.  I used do it in Madden when the computer opponent threw the “no effing way” algorithm at me.

Everything he tried today blew up.  Everything.  He was not his best as a playcaller (and he has to get the plays in much faster going forward) but between the heat, injuries, lack of speed, lack of blocking, terrible officiating and McKenzie’s dinosaur brain, it must’ve felt like “no effing way” for Dorsey today.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

I hope Josh does the same towards him over the horrific play calling in the second offensive drive of the game. Basically gifted Miami a touchdown.

Agree even pinned back you run it for nothing.   Too many RPO runs today those don’t produce great results the RB a slows down instead of accelerating toward LOS

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Not the end of the world or anything but you have to control your emotions as a coach. 

Says who?

Some of the best coaches in history could not control their emotions at times.

From Harbaugh having to be held back from the refs to Belichick throwing an ipad at his bench.

Just now, Einstein said:

Says who?

Some of the best coaches in history could not control their emotions at times.

From Harbaugh having to be held back from the refs to Belichick throwing an ipad at his bench.

There is a difference between throwing your ipad - a single action - and what Dorsey did. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

There is a difference between throwing your ipad - a single action - and what Dorsey did. 

He probably wanted to distract from the smashed tablet by rumpling up the papers and everything else on the desk...maybe he just didn't want the Patriots getting any play info from the booth...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.