Tough loss

PatsFanNH

First I didn’t get to see any of the Bills game as I was at my sons football game cheering him on. That said losing in Miami isn’t the end of the world, remember the Pats lost I wanna say all but 3 times in Miami with Brady and that didn’t change how the team ended up. My point? Your Bills be fine, IMO will still win the division and depending on health at least an AFC Championship game.

(FYI I KNOW MY pats suck right now. I survived the early 90’s.)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 8

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

First I didn’t get to see any of the Bills game as I was at my sons football game cheering him on. That said losing in Miami isn’t the end of the world, remember the Pats lost I wanna say all but 3 times in Miami with Brady and that didn’t change how the team ended up. My point? Your Bills be fine, IMO will still win the division and depending on health at least an AFC Championship game.

Basically the Bills left 24-27 points on the field, had 10 starters out at one point, lost Benford, one of the CBs so a PS call up rookie was forced to play much of the game, lost multiple OLine players and had them playing positions some of them never played, were down to our 3rd center and STILL probably should have won the game.

On the final few offensive drives, Bills players were playing one play then coming off due to cramping, then sitting out for a few and going back in for one play...it was something I have never seen before watching a game...to be that decimated with players out.

Miami held on for dear life and was outgained 497 to 213. Bills set a franchise record for outgaining the opposition in a loss.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thanks for the reality check, and glad you spent time watching your son today.  Mine came home from Uni this weekend in part to watch this game. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Why does a Pats Fan come onto a Bills Board after a loss?
You are the same poster who said Belichick would rather have Mac Jones over Josh. Sorry if I don’t really take anything you say seriously. 

I am, I still say he would want Jones over Josh. That doesn’t make it right or wrong just an opinion. Lol we all have them… I can’t remember a time BB even seriously looked at a mobile QB. 

• Shocked 2

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Ya I THINK he has had the least amount of time in the pocket of any passer this year so far. (O line just sucks but we have 2 morons running the O)

I would just be livid with Belichick that he is allowing this to take place...ridiculous.

Just now, Big Turk said:

I would just be livid with Belichick that he is allowing this to take place...ridiculous.

I am thinking he retires after this year, or hoping that’s why we have Patricia and Judge on the O and not O’Brien.. 

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

If you want a tough loss, watch what Jacksonville is doing to the Chargers in So-Fi right now.

2 additional seconds and you have a chance at a long FG for the win.. that’s tough.. 

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

I am thinking he retires after this year, or hoping that’s why we have Patricia and Judge on the O and not O’Brien.. 

That's the speculation going around...that he didn't want a new person who he had to initiate into the Patriot way and just wanted guys he was familiar with

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

2 additional seconds and you have a chance at a long FG for the win.. that’s tough.. 

Yeah, every conceivable circumstance lined up for Miami like chevrons on a Stargate and they scratched out a 2-point win. Whee. Let them have their fun. They don't impress me at all.

• Agree 1

We beat ourselves the entire game. Josh fumble gifted them 7. Josh fumbled snap , which was supposed to be spike to clock, and the pass to Diggs at end of first half cost us a FG attempt. Gabe drops a TD(McD shoulda tried to challenge). Milano drops a pick 6. Defense gives up a 3 and 22.T Bass misses an easy FG. 

Chances are all of those things do not all happen again. Dolphins got lucky. Can't wait till they come to our turf! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.