My fellow Bills fans…just breathe

CDogg20

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

So are we going to pretend that Josh didn't have a throwing hand issue on that play?  I mean he had to have it worked on after that and needed X-Rays after smashing it the play before.  

don't fight it - the simple minded (who are probably still upset we took the wrong Josh in 2018) have an easy time ignoring the other 10 things that went wrong that would have won us the game.....Milano's drop of the pick 6, pick any offensive lineman, including Dawkins wiff causing the fumble, etc....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh I'll talk about it - but mentally I'm in a place where honestly, I didn't really think we would win today.  

Way too depleted way too much carnage in the training room in the last 2 weeks.  This team has been through a lot here.  And we still had them.   

Yes.  Which is why starting at 2-0 was huge.  

The Chiefs and Chargers are going to lose today. 

It's all good. 

I maintain the most important thing is to be playing well and being healthy going into the post season.  

Which by the way - everyone needs a freaking re focus and understand that is JOB ONE.  Just get in.  The 1 seed is great but if it doesn't happen - I literally couldn't care less.  The best teams win.  And I think we have the best team.  

Burn the injuries thread please.  

THIS!!!  The most important thing is to be healthy and have momentum as they go into playoffs. Home field is great, not as important as it used to be. Plus this team almost appears to play better on the road last few years. They can beat anyone on the road. They can run the table if need be on the road.  Let's just get there.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

He dinged up a finger throwing and hitting his hand some someone's equipment just before that.

But I don't see the need to blame the throw on something than Josh simply making a bad throw; he mad a bunch of them today.

He's done that exact "throw it in the dirt at the receiver's feet" in the past.

He wasn't set up right and his footwork was terrible.

Josh had a bunch of bad throws today?  The same Josh who passed for 400 yards and ran for 60 more?  He completed 67% of his passes too on 62 attempts in the heat while being on the field almost the entire 4th quarter with no OL while his fellow offensive players had to keep leaving the field with heat related issues and cramping.   

I think "bunch of bad throws" seems extreme.  Every QB has throws every game they would like to have back, but your post just reads a bit too negative about Josh's game and effort today.    

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I didn’t think he had a bunch of bad throws, but a few, sure.  A couple shoulda been intercepted. What he has been getting away with are the flat footed “arm only” throws. He can do that better than anyone, but eventually one will go awry, like the 4th down pass to McKenzie.  He couldn’t step into it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, jkeerie said:

So they blow out two good teams and lose by two under extreme conditions...and you want to say they're a bad team?  

Bad team? Your words, not mine. I said they lost every close game last year and again yesterday.  Not a great trend. Great teams don't lose every close game.

16 hours ago, Sweats said:

I find myself saying time and time again, that good teams figure out how to win games like today

Funny, because in the last 20 years or so, only one other team has won a game when being so thoroughly dominated (winning when being outgained by 250 plus yards) as Miami was yesterday.

One time.

BTW, that game also was won by Miami.

But your cliche saying sounds good.

Edited by Beast

18 hours ago, CoudyBills said:

Still gotta hit the 5 yard out

18 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Absolutely agree, his footwork did look a little weird on that play. Maybe throwing right and not trusting that side of the line got into his head? 

R E L A X

Allen's was dealing with an injury to his throwing hand. That's why he missed that throw.

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone was hyperventilating over the Matt Araiza situation?  "Big distraction" and "the last thing this team needs." Now it's like it never happened.

In a week or two the same thing will happen with memories of this game.

Last year everyone got exercised about the Tennessee loss but the Jags and Colts losses were much more eggregious.  This one will just be part of the tapestry of 2022 by the time the season ends.  

The entire Bills team lost this game.  Plenty of plays left on the field.  Plenty of things the coaches could have done better too.

Missed FG, some bad throws at critical times, no running game, players dropping like flies in the heat, a missed pick 6, just to 

name a few.

It is just one game (albeit a divisional one) and the Bills still need to develop other aspects of their total game.

Not an easy one next Sunday.

Go Bills!

19 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Today sucked. By my count I believe we were down 10 starters by games end, which is insane to think about, and we still lost by only 2 points against a good football team and we still had a chance to win. Pats* got us in our first matchup last year too then what happened in games 2 and 3? This team needs motivation like this to thrive. They need to hear doubters to push them to greater heights. It’s just how they operat

but I don’t want too

image.jpeg.21986c58e7a3591f92084e31e0e6fab3.jpeg

😂

It is 1 game 

the Bills played with half the starters out or near exhausted. 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, zow2 said:

I didn’t think he had a bunch of bad throws, but a few, sure.  A couple shoulda been intercepted. What he has been getting away with are the flat footed “arm only” throws. He can do that better than anyone, but eventually one will go awry, like the 4th down pass to McKenzie.  He couldn’t step into it.

The ball or his hands might’ve been sweaty resulting in slippage 🥵💦🏈

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

The entire Bills team lost this game.  Plenty of plays left on the field.  Plenty of things the coaches could have done better too.

Missed FG, some bad throws at critical times, no running game, players dropping like flies in the heat, a missed pick 6, just to 

name a few.

It is just one game (albeit a divisional one) and the Bills still need to develop other aspects of their total game.

Not an easy one next Sunday.

Go Bills!

Add in Davis dropping a perfectly thrown pass for a TD.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.