NFLPA initiating investigation into Tua’s concussion protocol

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to NFLPA initiating investigation into Tua’s concession protocol
21 minutes ago, MRW said:

What could the penalty be if they violated it?

They'll be told off for being naughty but nothing else.

In all seriousness, it'd make more sense if they make him sit out the next game, but as this is NFLPA instigated instead of NFL, nothing will happen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Honestly I don’t think the NFL can ignore this if they want to continue to sell the public on their concern for player safety. And the Dolphins have already given them a black eye this year with their tampering and tanking allegations. 

Did he even enter protocol? It went from head injury to back injury awfully quickly….

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

I think I said this on the other Tua thread, but Peter King stated Tua was seen by an unafiliated doctor at the half who decided he was fit to return.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b585zb4wq1zidnza4wie

"Oh him, yeah he's fine."

"This, oh I found it."

25 minutes ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

Some of you are seriously talking about this as an excuse. The concern for the NFL is if it was safe for him to play, not if a concussed quarterback continuing to play was somehow "unfair" to the Bills.

Weak. I'll agree with any prescribed punishments but the NFLPA doesn't give two ***** about his impact or the outcome of the game 

It's less about that and more like we all witnessed them breaking the rules.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.