Mac Jones leg injury

syhuang

On 9/29/2022 at 12:53 PM, Doc said:

Mike Reiss was on ESPN radio this morning and said that Jones might try to practice.  If he does, that ain't no high ankle sprain.

I guess the second opinion that he wanted didnt go well for him.  The surgery to repair his leg after the shark bit it off was a resounding success.  Who comes back from a high ankle sprain in the matter of days after that face?

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

Thats either a miraculous recovery or everyone was right to mock him.

Cant fully tell from the picture but the ankle doesnt even look taped.  Those look like just socks.

7 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Jones is an idiot who will have issues trying to complete passes and move around and who will likely end up injuring it worse and be done for the year.

I think the injury isnt as severe as his face.  However, that is the Patriot way.  You dont quit on Belichick.

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34697292/new-england-patriots-rule-qb-mac-jones-brian-hoyer-set-start

New England Patriots rule out QB Mac Jones; Brian Hoyer gets start vs. Green Bay Packers

Jones changed his mind too late.  Already in the dog house.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I guess the second opinion that he wanted didnt go well for him.  The surgery to repair his leg after the shark bit it off was a resounding success.  Who comes back from a high ankle sprain in the matter of days after that face?

look 2 posts up. 

id like to say I searched hard to find those. 

Now I swear I will have to watch his face closely from now on. 

Oops never mind 

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

look 2 posts up. 

id like to say I searched hard to find those. 

Now I swear I will have to watch his face closely from now on. 

Oops never mind 

Yeah I post as I read.  Too hard to go back to find posts to reply to after reading the whole thread.  Doesnt really change what I said though.  He still went back to practice.  Doesnt even look taped up.  Likely he is out because he was out getting second opinions first and didnt practice all week.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

The kid is soft and they're trying to cover for him. 

That's why every article says "severe high ankle sprain that usually requires surgery". But he shows up in practice that week? Are we supposed to believe he's tough after acting like a complete crybaby? 

After Belichick had to pull him away from post-game handshakes last year so the other team wouldn't see him cry? How long is the media going to cover for this kid? 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah I post as I read.  Too hard to go back to find posts to reply to after reading the whole thread.  Doesnt really change what I said though.  He still went back to practice.  Doesnt even look taped up.  Likely he is out because he was out getting second opinions first and didnt practice all week.

Looks like a heavy tape job to me on that left ankle.  And he's clearly not applying any pressure to it.  This is just more injury report fun and games from Belichick.  The kid ain't playing any time over the next 3-4 weeks.

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Looks like a heavy tape job to me on that left ankle.  And he's clearly not applying any pressure to it.  This is just more injury report fun and games from Belichick.  The kid ain't playing any time over the next 3-4 weeks.

Could be.  I didnt see any video.  Just looked at the picture and my vision is always blurry from my eyelids droopy... from the medication I take so lol.  You are probably right.  He still a big baby IMO though.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.