Mac Jones leg injury

syhuang

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Wonder if there is any truth to this? After seeing Mac & Cheese's reactions, it seems plausible.

Probably true because the Sith Lord is feeling the heat in Beantown. Mac needs to do what he feels is best for himself. Heck, probably not having to listen to that idiot Patricia call plays through the headset will do wonders for his mental stability alone. 

• Like (+1) 4

11 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe already posted but wtf is this picture? I’m embarrassed that he’s in our division. 

Also, his hopping towards the sideline immediately after the hit had the look of full blown panic. Not to denigrate the guy, or anything, but if you don't have much of a tolerance for pain in the NFL, maybe you've chosen the wrong career path? 

If he's having this much of a dramatic reaction, it makes one wonder if he'll be mentally fit upon his return? Panic, and being an NFL QB are not a great mix.

Edited by Rocky Landing

11 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Well that would make more sense to the picture.  I dont wish injury on anyone but thats some crybaby he got going on there.

Whose their backup, still Hoyer?

If he needs surgery he should get the surgery.  I dont think this kid is really cut out to be an NFL QB though.

there is nothing to do for a sprain but rest. 

unless there is a fracture 

Did anyone see the play in the game where he was going out of bounds - a defender had hands on him then let go once they were oob - and Jones literally jumped off both feet to fly through the air to try to get a flag, then came up crying for one.  It was the worst fake acting job to try to get a flag I've ever seen.

Dude is a crying POS

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rocky Landing said:

Also, his hopping towards the sideline immediately after the hit had the look of full blown panic. Not to denigrate the guy, or anything, but if you don't have much of a tolerance for pain in the NFL, maybe you've chosen the wrong career path? 

If he's having this much of a dramatic reaction, it makes one wonder if he'll be mentally fit upon his return? Panic, and being an NFL QB are not a great mix.

He should have played soccer. Better fit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Success said:

I was checking the Pats boards for an update, and one of their fans actually said that he didn't think Mac could be like Brady, but that he could definitely get to the level of someone like Aaron Rogers.

A fan said that.

Must be talking about "level" of enlightenment - Needs to up his ayahuasca game

Just thinking Mac is reacting like that because of a sprained ankle yet none of us knew Tommy Doyle had torn his ACL until yesterday...

Just now, Big Turk said:

c72d64bdd4dbbd499fa8c16b1ee46326.jpg

"It's not my head. Honest. Definitely not my head."

Sorry, wrong quarterback.

Edited by UKBillFan

3 hours ago, Success said:

I was checking the Pats boards for an update, and one of their fans actually said that he didn't think Mac could be like Brady, but that he could definitely get to the level of someone like Aaron Rogers.

A fan said that.

Huh? Was he talking about their level of douchbaggery?

On 9/26/2022 at 11:50 AM, MJS said:

Guess he's a screamer. I broke my ankle and didn't react like that. Dude has no pain tolerance.

A broken ankle isn’t the same thing as a tear in your ankle. Since they are saying it is a major High ankle sprain.. (which I never knew was a tear ). I broke my ankle to and walked back up 3 flights of stairs without crying..

6 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

there is nothing to do for a sprain but rest. 

unless there is a fracture 

Nah. High ankle sprain is extremely painful. The ligaments that hold your shin bone together are all torn. You can’t stand. Almost every elite athlete would get surgery. Tua had it in college. 

interesting it’s not automatic surgery here 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.