Mac Jones leg injury

syhuang

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Being reported now as a "pretty severe" high ankle sprain.  He is done for several weeks.

https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-qb-mac-jones-suffered-pretty-severe-high-ankle-sprain

I think "pretty severe" was thrown in there to make him feel better for squealing like he did when they dragged him off. 

Hoyer is in line to start for them now. Lol...

Can't believe he is still kicking around the league. That's going to be a disaster for them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

I think "pretty severe" was thrown in there to make him feel better for squealing like he did when they dragged him off. 

Hoyer is in line to start for them now. Lol...

Can't believe he is still kicking around the league. That's going to be a disaster for them. 

And if you thought Mac Jones balls floated...wait til you see Hoyer

7 hours ago, Ta111 said:

Statistically QB’s get hurt in pocket more often than on the run. Oftentimes they’re sitting ducks and can’t protect themselves.

The concern with Josh Allen is less about an immediate injury,  rather the cumulative effect of all the hard hits taken from running the ball 10x per game in addition to the pocket hits.    Not that he hasn't gotten injured,  hopefully the thumb injury that required an X-ray after the game doesn't compromise his passing in the coming weeks.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe already posted but wtf is this picture? I’m embarrassed that he’s in our division. 

There was a kid on my son’s little league team a few years ago (12-13 age).  Whenever he’d get hit by pitch on his leg (not hard) or slide and get a scrape, he’d cry. He was a little too old to openly cry and weep about minor bumps and bruises. The other kids didn’t really know how to react since most would shrug off things like that.

I’m convinced that Mac Jones is the adult version of that kid.  Or should i say, Mac Jones was that kid when he was 12-13. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

That looked like me in ‘76 

but

I had an ankle 90 degrees out of joint and 2 compound fractures of the foot that were sticking out. 

Well that would make more sense to the picture.  I dont wish injury on anyone but thats some crybaby he got going on there.

Whose their backup, still Hoyer?

15 minutes ago, syhuang said:

If he needs surgery he should get the surgery.  I dont think this kid is really cut out to be an NFL QB though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Maybe already posted but wtf is this picture? I’m embarrassed that he’s in our division. 

Tua would have walked off the field on two broken legs.

What isn't shown in this picture is Matt Patricia on the bottom step punching him in the shins and biting his feet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.