Mac Jones leg injury

syhuang

23 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Always sucks to see a player get hurt like that, but earlier in the week some Pats*** fan mocked Micah Hyde’s injury and I said if karma is a thing, then Mac Jones oughta be weary. Looks like karma was a thing this week. 

Any fan of any team mocking an injury are just trolls PERIOD! Thankfully the X-rays were negative for a break but IMO the team isn’t going anywhere this year so sit Mac till he is totally healthy and either start the old vet or the rookie… why risk a worse injury, Jones hurt his back last week and ankle this week.. the O line going get him killed. (Looking at you first round bust Wynn!)

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Ouch I feel bad for the kid. Dislocated ankle? Doesn't look good.

:Edit:

Online they are saying just a high ankle sprain? Back in 2-4 weeks? What a sissy. He's screaming like he needs an amputation 

What they say and what it is aren’t always the same..  besides we assume it was only the leg hurting him, he hurt his back the week before being hit like a pinyata. 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Online they are saying just a high ankle sprain? Back in 2-4 weeks? What a sissy. He's screaming like he needs an amputation 

Mac Jones strikes me as the kind of puss that would stub his toe and scream for his mommy for 2 days straight:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 3

2 hours ago, msw2112 said:

I'm in the don't let Josh run - when it's not necessary - crowd.  And I fully understand that QBs get hit and injured in passing situations and in the pocket.  I'm fine with him running in critical situations in tough games like today's.  There is risk of injury on every snap.  A QB running the ball increases that risk.  If Allen goes down, so does the season.

Teams have won Superbowls with backup QBs,  That is on front office on getting a backup QB team is comfortable with rather than one with untapped potential.

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Greedy Lamar should take notes. 
get the freakin guaranteed money dude. 

He and Biili-cheat have something in common.  Him with his agent and Billi with his GM.

2 hours ago, Since1981 said:

Greedy Lamar should take notes. 
get the freakin guaranteed money dude. 

Not about greed, it's about not taking less than your worth in comparison to other players.

Would you take far less than other employees who do the same job but aren't anywhere near as good at your job?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

ot about greed, it's about not taking less than your worth in comparison to other players.

EGO! 
Not smart to pass on #2 pay or $100M++ guaranteed when you could have nothing at any given play. Your family is cared for for 3 generations.

(Or Lamar is so full of 💩 he can’t see anything but brown)

Edited by Since1981

1 minute ago, Since1981 said:

EGO! 
Not smart to pass on #2 pay or $100M++ guaranteed when you could have nothing at any given play. Your family is cared for for 3 generations. 

No dude. If you are happy to be played for a fool at your job then you do you. Jackson clearly isn't.

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Is that all it was?  An ankle sprain?  Man that kid really is a sissy if thats true.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No dude. If you are happy to be played for a fool at your job then you do you. Jackson clearly isn't.

The idiot Browns giving Watson that contract is distorting this.  The Ravens offered Lamar more than he is worth.  He isnt going to get fully guaranteed 1/4 billion dollars.  Stop the non sense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.