Niagara Dude

Gabe TD drop = 7pts

Mckenzie open TD miss = 7pts

Center screwup end of half = 3pts

Missed FG = 3pts

Milano dropped pick 6 = 7pts

Last play missed spike= 3pts

Bills calling run, run, pass then TO for an easy TD giveaway

Just needed to hit on 1 of those plays...

Edited by motorj
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

How about Milano's dropped pick 6 in the flat that would have given us a 10 point lead?

Can't blame that one on poor execution, which were many.  

Game loss goes to the center Van Rotten who could not seem to snap a ball when Allen was under center.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

just baffled that he decided to rush only 3 there.

Baffled is a good word.  But it was so inexplicable it is almost not strong enough.  That had just sacked him and it is obvious he does not like pressure.  I was screaming "bring the house" and they didn't even bring the base 4.  Un-f-ing believable.  I thought on the whole the team played its guts out, almost literally.  This was pure mental error by Frazier, unforced and inexcusable when you have young back-ups trying to cover super-fast wideouts.  Why drop a bunch of guys into short zones on third and 22?  Still upset about that play call, and not really upset with us about anything else (upset with Wilkins for roughing up Josh, but we will even that up in Buffalo).  So dumb.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Baffled is a good word.  But it was so inexplicable it is almost not strong enough.  That had just sacked him and it is obvious he does not like pressure.  I was screaming "bring the house" and they didn't even bring the base 4.  Un-f-ing believable.  I thought on the whole the team played its guts out, almost literally.  This was pure mental error by Frazier, unforced and inexcusable when you have young back-ups trying to cover super-fast wideouts.  Why drop a bunch of guys into short zones on third and 22?  Still upset about that play call, and not really upset with us about anything else (upset with Wilkins for roughing up Josh, but we will even that up in Buffalo).  So dumb.

So many plays that you could say cost use,  I was pissed off because Dolphins O-LINE was banged up bad and we only rush 3 which today our DLINE was our strength position. I wanted them to fire Frazier after KC & 13 SECS and still do not trust him,  

1 hour ago, letsgoteam said:

2nd and goal inside the one

That is another one,  just hand it off to Singletary two times in a row.

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

to my eye, there is no chance he can get out of bounds based on how the defender came in. He would have to have run backwards to do so, and that would have probably caused the clock to keep rolling.

Needed a sideline route or go to the ground immediately run up and spike. Would been a long attempt but Bass in good weather is a decent chance anyway. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.