Meaningless loss

MPT

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's not "meaningless".  All wins and losses are valued exactly the same.

But were we going 17-0?  No.

Are there going to be some tough losses ahead?  Probably.

I am more concerned about our injury status right now.

Not true  a loss to an nfc team is no where as bad as a loss to an afc team let alone a divisional opponent. Basically if your going to lose a game it's best to be against the NFC teams.

7 hours ago, MPT said:

Let's settle down and dispense with the overreactions. Can't win close games, Dorsey is worse than Daboll, McDermott doesn't know when to challenge, Beane doesn't address the offense.

Give me a break. We played a game with half our starters against a good team with a historically bad officiating crew on their side in brutal conditions. And this game STILL wasn't even close in terms of quality of play. 

Give me this matchup in the playoffs PLEASE. Easy win and on to the next one.

I'm really not concerned about any of the things you mentioned. I'm very concerned about the Bills mounting injuries. Seems like half the team is hurt. Hyde out for the season. How will Tre bounce back? Who's next to get injuried? Is this the year the injury bug invades Buffalo? No one knows. Imho, injuries are the only thing that can slow down the Bills and prevent wins. Today was a clear and concise example of that. It's on the Balt half hobbled again. Oh boy...

14 hours ago, MPT said:

Let's settle down and dispense with the overreactions. Can't win close games, Dorsey is worse than Daboll, McDermott doesn't know when to challenge, Beane doesn't address the offense.

Give me a break. We played a game with half our starters against a good team with a historically bad officiating crew on their side in brutal conditions. And this game STILL wasn't even close in terms of quality of play. 

Give me this matchup in the playoffs PLEASE. Easy win and on to the next one.

a loss to a division opponent with both teams at 2-0 is not even close to meaningless

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.