This game exposed we rely to much on Josh again

78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

Missing Mitch Morse really hurt today among others

I know. Pregame I posted they should have played Bates at C and Quessenbury at G. Roten was terrible.  

Even with that though they moved the ball and controlled the clock. They just couldn't finish - dropped TD, fail to score from 6 in line, missed FG. 

Allen is nearly unstoppable even if he got a little lucky today.  Not many other guys stepped up and made a big play. 

On to Baltimore. A win there and they should be ok. Lose next week and we can all start to panic

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I know. Pregame I posted they should have played Bates at C and Quessenbury at G. Roten was terrible.  

Even with that though they moved the ball and controlled the clock. They just couldn't finish - dropped TD, fail to score from 6 in line, missed FG. 

Allen is nearly unstoppable even if he got a little lucky today.  Not many other guys stepped up and made a big play. 

On to Baltimore. A win there and they should be ok. Lose next week and we can all start to panic

Even with a loss there, we don't have to panic!  There's a long way to go.

I'm not sure our injury problems will be resolved in Baltimore.  We know Hyde won't be there, or Tre!  But they are a different team than Miami with their own strengths and weaknesses.

7 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

You're right. 

But I guarantee you Josh will never forget that McKenzie miss the rest of his career and it will drive him to be even better. 

THAT'S why he's superman. 

Someone a proli pointed it out... but josh didn't "miss" as much as he hesitated. I think the close int calls were having him seeing shadow people, you can clearly see him almost pull that ball back in, change his mind again and mechanics were enough outta whack.

Bummer but a mental teachable moment there.

One time on Transit as a kid,, I was trying to cross 2 lanes traffic and a turning lane... I started to go, rethought it, stopped, and car had to swerve around me or it mightve been lights out for me.

Out of 3 possible outcomes, going or waiting were both fairly safe, it was the "both" that got me. Once you make a split second decision, I stick to it. If I pull out, the only answer is more throttle, and has been almost 15years ive lived by that. Josh learned his version of that today

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Even with a loss there, we don't have to panic!  There's a long way to go.

I'm not sure our injury problems will be resolved in Baltimore.  We know Hyde won't be there, or Tre!  But they are a different team than Miami with their own strengths and weaknesses.

All good. Get healthy and make that run… It’s not that much worse being a wildcard now than it is being the 2 seed since there’s only one playoff bye. 

This game? There's a few been jumping up and down for a run game for years to take some pressure off yet nobody is critical they won't address the issue. They applaud the Cook pick.  You can find a heavier back on the waiver wire. A short yardage fix without reliance on the qb and lofty expectations are justified.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.