Beane’s Offensive Negligence

IronMaidenBills

50 minutes ago, Murdox said:

As I've said elsewhere, we would have won if the game was in Buffalo today.  The heat killed the Bills offense, from the linemen to the skill players.  I'm not worried at this point.  We were the better team today on the field.

We're definitely better but we played so irratic at too many critical moments.   I still think there's an issue with our ability to close a team when they're down.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You say the stupidest stuff. 

You guys are stupid. Do you realize Allen on a Bucs team would be unbeatable? Or Allen with McVay? Our teams have been mismanaged and I feel super bad for Allen. Allen deserves Belichick or a Dallas 90s line. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

We're definitely better but we played so irratic at too many critical moments.   I still think there's an issue with our ability to close a team when they're down.  

0-8 in one score games in the last 8…. That’s no fluke. They just crumble in these close games. Very odd.

1 minute ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You guys are stupid. Do you realize Allen on a Bucs team would be unbeatable? Or Allen with McVay? Our teams have been mismanaged and I feel super bad for Allen. Allen deserves Belichick or a Dallas 90s line. 

You're using Cincinnati as an example of good offensive line play?

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I don't know about that man.  Allen did some stuff today that was concerning.   He plays with too much adrenaline at times when calm is the needed emotion.  Him ripping the defenders helmet off for example.   That's a game losing decision. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why is it so hard for them to bring us real offensive linemen? We haven’t taken a 1st or 2nd round WR in how long? We deal with injuries and this is what we get, Allen with no time to throw and he’s going to end up getting hurt by it. Don’t get me wrong, Allen scrambling for yards is ok in some situations, but sidestepping on nearly every play because of trash blocking is going to get him killed eventually. If this next draft isn’t dedicated to multiple linemen, a WR and a S, then they get what they deserve. 

I knew this was coming.  What took you so long.  You and Scott Law and Badol should have a great discussion this week.  Personally, I am out on TBD until at least Thursday.  The over reactions and bad hot takes should be pretty much flushed out by then.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You aren't happy with Diggs or Davis or McKenzie or Knox?

I’m happy with Diggs, and Davis but I feel like our depth could be much better. I mostly blame our Oline for our problems though, not WRs. Although I would trade for Cincinnati WRs over ours though. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

1 out of like 30 runs lol 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Let me know when I can stop watching Moss run into our linemen. Maybe we can draft another 2nd or 3rd RB to run for less than 100 yards. 

C'mon man, don't rip the whole system for one bone headed loss.  It was there for the taking and a few stupid plays let it slip through our fingers.  That's it!

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

C'mon man, don't rip the whole system for one bone headed loss.  It was there for the taking and a few stupid plays let it slip through our fingers.  That's it!

This has been an ongoing issue, not just this Miami game. Beane has done a fairly good job, but it’s not enough. Josh deserves a professional Oline and a run game. 

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I knew this was coming.  What took you so long.  You and Scott Law and Badol should have a great discussion this week.  Personally, I am out on TBD until at least Thursday.  The over reactions and bad hot takes should be pretty much flushed out by then.  

Overreactions?… I’ve been saying it since the off-season, if the Bills don’t win the SB it will be because their offense struggles due to lack of playmakers and/or a struggling offensive line…. Couple that with a HC who struggles for a feel of the game and much like last season, this is the type of game you get. 

I still expect the Bills to win the division by at least two games. 

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Did you watch the Titans today?  I did, and they looked like the titans of last year on both sides of the ball.  

Titans are a fringe playoff team. Come on man.

• Dislike 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Overreactions?… I’ve been saying it since the off-season, if the Bills don’t win the SB it will be because their offense struggles due to lack of playmakers and/or a struggling offensive line…. Couple that with a HC who struggles for a feel of the game and much like last season, this is the type of game you get. 

I still expect the Bills to win the division by at least two games. 

Imagine if we had Tyreek Hill and an all pro guard and tackle. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.