Beane’s Offensive Negligence

Milanos Milano

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

You guys are stupid. Do you realize Allen on a Bucs team would be unbeatable? Or Allen with McVay? Our teams have been mismanaged and I feel super bad for Allen. Allen deserves Belichick or a Dallas 90s line. 

I don't know about that man.  Allen did some stuff today that was concerning.   He plays with too much adrenaline at times when calm is the needed emotion.  Him ripping the defenders helmet off for example.   That's a game losing decision. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Why is it so hard for them to bring us real offensive linemen? We haven’t taken a 1st or 2nd round WR in how long? We deal with injuries and this is what we get, Allen with no time to throw and he’s going to end up getting hurt by it. Don’t get me wrong, Allen scrambling for yards is ok in some situations, but sidestepping on nearly every play because of trash blocking is going to get him killed eventually. If this next draft isn’t dedicated to multiple linemen, a WR and a S, then they get what they deserve. 

I knew this was coming.  What took you so long.  You and Scott Law and Badol should have a great discussion this week.  Personally, I am out on TBD until at least Thursday.  The over reactions and bad hot takes should be pretty much flushed out by then.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You aren't happy with Diggs or Davis or McKenzie or Knox?

I’m happy with Diggs, and Davis but I feel like our depth could be much better. I mostly blame our Oline for our problems though, not WRs. Although I would trade for Cincinnati WRs over ours though. 

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

1 out of like 30 runs lol 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Let me know when I can stop watching Moss run into our linemen. Maybe we can draft another 2nd or 3rd RB to run for less than 100 yards. 

C'mon man, don't rip the whole system for one bone headed loss.  It was there for the taking and a few stupid plays let it slip through our fingers.  That's it!

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

C'mon man, don't rip the whole system for one bone headed loss.  It was there for the taking and a few stupid plays let it slip through our fingers.  That's it!

This has been an ongoing issue, not just this Miami game. Beane has done a fairly good job, but it’s not enough. Josh deserves a professional Oline and a run game. 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Overreactions?… I’ve been saying it since the off-season, if the Bills don’t win the SB it will be because their offense struggles due to lack of playmakers and/or a struggling offensive line…. Couple that with a HC who struggles for a feel of the game and much like last season, this is the type of game you get. 

I still expect the Bills to win the division by at least two games. 

Imagine if we had Tyreek Hill and an all pro guard and tackle. 

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Davis was a no show today… continues his inconsistent ways.

Davis is enigmatic.  

The Dolphins held Allen to under 7 yards per pass attempt despite exposing themselves to big plays with the blitz all game.

Allen is in for a beating this season one way or another.........the defensive investments are yielding great but they shoulda' put at least one blue chip into the offense.

Instead they signed a bunch of run blocking OL........probably because those are much cheaper(though they paid top of the market for a mid-30 something OG of any sort).........and took a flyer on Crowder and drafted a WR in the 5th. 

That was not enough...........maybe they can bully their way thru this season with all of the D talent.........but Allen is taking a beating in the meantime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

This has been an ongoing issue, not just this Miami game. Beane has done a fairly good job, but it’s not enough. Josh deserves a professional Oline and a run game. 

Josh has a good amount of responsibility for this loss.  He's awesome but he's not complete yet.  Brady steps on your neck if you expose it to him.  Josh must learn this.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Overreactions?… I’ve been saying it since the off-season, if the Bills don’t win the SB it will be because their offense struggles due to lack of playmakers and/or a struggling offensive line…. Couple that with a HC who struggles for a feel of the game and much like last season, this is the type of game you get. 

I still expect the Bills to win the division by at least two games. 

Titans are a fringe playoff team. Come on man.

What are you talking about?  We are talking about our OL holding up against an elite DL for Titans.  Now you want to change the narrative and talk about the rest of the Titans team as a whole?  

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What are you talking about?  We are talking about our OL holding up against an elite DL for Titans.  Now you want to change the narrative and talk about the rest of the Titans team as a whole?  

I love how all the SAME negative people come out like clock work AFTER we lost more than half our starters on the team and several backups to those starter to give all their usually hot takes.  

I get what you're saying and agree with a lot of it but we had real chances to win this game despite the challenges.   We have to start taking these games when they are given to us. 

19 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I don't know about that man.  Allen did some stuff today that was concerning.   He plays with too much adrenaline at times when calm is the needed emotion.  Him ripping the defenders helmet off for example.   That's a game losing decision. 

No I’m sorry but Josh single handedly kept this game close. Yeah, he had a few bad passes especially the miss to McKenzie but the guy was a friggin warrior and did everything remotely possible to win this game. If he gets any kind of help from the O or special teams it’s a W. 

And I have no problem with Allen ripping Wilkins helmet off after Wilkins grabbed him in the junk and dragged him down. The Dolphins were friggin dirty, multiple times and the refs let them do it. I didn’t see anything concerning about Allen’s play I mean my god he had 400 yards passing and 47 rushing what more do you want? He can’t play flawless football, his guys have to step up like he did and make a friggin play.

Edited by RunTheBall

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.