2nd and GOAL at the 1

KDIGGZ

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

There is ONE Beane draftee on the o-line and he was benched today for sucking.

I think we need to see more to draw conclusions but you know I have been saying since March I don't think Saffold, Quessenberry and extending Bates was enough attention to what was our worst unit last year.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Those calls were absolutely atrocious 

go under center and sneak the damn ball it works 80% of the time 

just ridiculous 

Not with third string center you can’t afford a bad handoff there.  But should have play actioned on 2 and than run on 3 n 4 with your RBs

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If the C to QB exchange isn't working then put Bates at C. I don't think that's a good excuse.

2nd and goal and inches away so you put your QB 5 yards back. It just doesn't make any sense. You have to run 5 yards just to get to where you already were 

Bates was out from the beginning of the 3rd quarter

8 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

That’s the only call

the only call

You can run that three times and you’re probably gonna score 95% of the time… it’s the only call when you’re that close with the game on the line

When the ball gets down there inside the 5, I would want the ball in Josh's hands on every single play.

Maybe some designed QB runs, maybe some option stuff with receiver options available, etc...

If he can run it in, do it. If he sees an open guy, throw it.  

But keep it in his hands on EVERY PLAY.

It won't fail 3 or 4 times in a row! 

It would probably work 3 times in a row!

11 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Why did Frazier only rush 3 on 3rd and 22? Frazier and Sean never learn on these 3rd and long

and have waddle in single coverage with a backup safety

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The 3rd down defensive call to rush 3 and not going for it on 4th and 4 were “feel” moments where I feel like the coaches didn’t have a grasp.  

We were getting pressure on Tua.  Rushing 3 was a cowards move and let them expose our safeties. 

Up 3 didn’t feel much different than up 6.  Bills were driving and it felt like a TD, up 10 would change the entire complexion of the game. 

i agree and agreed at the time too

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

And that's the chess match I was referring to, it's not a high percentage play and the thought was probably the defense won't be expecting a pass, it didn't work out in our favor this time. If it did work out would this even be a thread? I'm just giving my opinion not hating on your thread or trying to argue about the play.

It worked last week and yes I was upset. 4th and 1 and they rolled out and threw it back to Diggs. They got super lucky on that one and it didn't work this weekend. It all evens out. That's why you don't do it. If you can't get 1 yard pushing forward with a 6ft 5 240lb QB on 3 straight plays then you don't deserve to win

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. True. Bad call. But even after that Josh has Isaiah wide open for a touchdown. 

Too many mistakes. Players and coaches. But offensive line again is the theme that stands out

They were working on his hand after the play. He got hit way too much today, Dorset did a bad job of protecting him

I haven't seen Allen push a pass like the one to Mckenzie in a very long time. He forgot all about his foot work. They beat themselves. 

1. Miss fg opportunities right before halftime 

2. Dropped TD by Davis 

3. Dropped pick 6 Malino 

4. Missed fg from what 39 yards

5. Not running the ball at the 1 yardline then Allen turns back into rookie/ first year Allen and throws a push pass to a wide open Mckenzie 

Where was Diggs and Davis big time players have to step up in big time moments THEY BEAT THEMSELVES.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.