We don't have the mentality to win close games

UKBillFan

The driving forces of this thread are LAMP that fit in an existing thread, beer/weed, and posters who say "we aren't good at this today" and another poster who comes back 3-4 months later to go "see you are wrong now". 

The Bills had an issues winning close games. Now we win a lot of close games. This is good. 

EDIT: I am 100% not defending the constant "This team blows" and "We are total fakes and choke artistists" posts.

Edited by Mango

5 minutes ago, teef said:

is this one of those thread where certain posters like to claim that the op is being attacked for being negative, and not just posting *****?

"Is this thing on? Because it's about to be on."

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

The driving forces of this thread are LAMP that fit in an existing thread, beer/weed, and posters who say "we aren't good at this today" and another poster who comes back 3-4 months later to go "see you are wrong now". 

The Bills had an issues winning close games. Now we win a lot of close games. This is good. 

EDIT: I am 100% not defending the constant "This team blows" and "We are total fakes and choke artistists" posts.

We all have our own ways of having fun!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Winning NFL games by one score is largely a 50/50 proposition and simple variance is mostly to account for deviation, no matter how much the OP complains about 'mentality'.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Winning NFL games by one score is largely a 50/50 proposition and simple variance is mostly to account for deviation, no matter how much the OP complains about 'mentality'.

You know which teams win close games?  The teams who gain momentum late in games ... that's who.

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

The point on one score games is that 2021 was an anomaly. They were 18-14 in one score games between 2017 and 2020. They went 0-6 as we know in 2021 but then are 6-3 this year. At some point an anomaly is just an anomaly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Love the slow burn of a hot take…, 😂

GO BILLS!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/25/2022 at 4:15 PM, UKBillFan said:

Complete chokers across the board, with no clue how to play when under pressure. Offense was putrid and the play calling little better. Favourites for the Superbowl? Only if the defense is fully fit because the Offense, even with the so called predicted MVP, is not good enough.

ETA 15 minutes later - Won't delete the original post because I have to own it. But now I've calmed down slightly... still annoying. And I think I'll still have doubts about us being able to able to cope with the pressure of a one score game at the death until we win one of them.

Just a downtrodden,angry troll who lost a bet when the Bills didn’t cover. There’s zero great teams and in a 17 game season every team looks bad once in a while The difference is we know how to play when the games on the line and when we don’t have our best ,we still manage to win.“Complete chokers with no clue how to play when under pressure “ came from you Mr. UK. You’re not a Bills fan, you’re an embarrassment to every fan that lives and dies with this team for generations. Do you even watch the games, because if you did even the worst Bills hater would admit at 11and 3 , sitting with 1st seed in the AFC, there’s plenty to be excited about: Save this crap for the Arsenal message board. 

On 9/25/2022 at 4:15 PM, UKBillFan said:

Complete chokers across the board, with no clue how to play when under pressure. Offense was putrid and the play calling little better. Favourites for the Superbowl? Only if the defense is fully fit because the Offense, even with the so called predicted MVP, is not good enough.

ETA 15 minutes later - Won't delete the original post because I have to own it. But now I've calmed down slightly... still annoying. And I think I'll still have doubts about us being able to able to cope with the pressure of a one score game at the death until we win one of them.

Dude....we get it. Biggest lesson is DONT make posts when you're drunk!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.