We don't have the mentality to win close games

UKBillFan

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ok again bias.  When it comes to one score games you say that the overall body of work doesnt count but his record for games when down by 10 at halftime his overall body of work somehow does count.  Thats some serious mental gymnastics.  Maybe you should take a break.

I said none of those things.
trump donald GIF

16 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Again that wasnt 3 years ago.  Thats two years ago + 4 games.  Do you call yourself a year older when your birthday isnt for another 5 or 6 months?

It's 3 football seasons dude. I'm just asking you to count to three not to do calculus.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Ya literally just did.  Take a break.  You dont even know your own argument anymore.

I won't take responsibility for you miscomprehending information.

14 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I literally just looked at the exact last two years of games.  It is not wrong.  This year + last year is not two full years.  We are four games into the season.  I skipped the first four games of 2020. You need a break bro.

Well that's your problem. count to three and go back one more year.

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's 3 football seasons dude. I'm just asking you to count to three not to do calculus.

In 2020 the Bills we’re 5-1 in one score games, 6-1 if you count the Colts playoff win.  Your “analysis” has them at 0-1 due to an arbitrary time line.  Why do the other 2020 one score games not count?  Why does the playoff game not count?  Are playoff games unimportant?

in the regular season they were 4-5 in 2019, 6-1 in 2020 , 0-6, in 2021 and 1-1 in 2022. In 2019, they lost a one scroe playoff game tot he Texans, 2020, they picked up a one score playoff win against the colts and in 2021 a one score loss against the chiefs. Data including all games looks like this

17: 0,1,0,1,1,1,1,0
18: 1,0,1,0,0,1
19:  1,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0
20: 1,1,1,1,1,1,0,1
21: 0,0,0,0,0,0,
22: 0,1,

it's  a 19-21 record from 2017 to date including playoffs.

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

In 2020 the Bills we’re 5-1 in one score games, 6-1 if you count the Colts playoff win.  Your “analysis” has them at 0-1 due to an arbitrary time line.  Why do the other 2020 one score games not count?  Why does the playoff game not count?  Are playoff games unimportant?

It's not my "analysis" it's just the common results everyone is referencing. I didn't discover it or create it. Also, there are 7 in a row if you count the playoffs or you don't, it just pushing the data tot he left or right.

Edited by BullBuchanan

10 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

in the regular season they were 4-5 in 2019, 5-1 in 2020 , 0-6, in 2021 and 1-1 in 2022. In 2019, they lost a one scroe playoff game tot he Texans, 2020, they picked up a one score playoff win against the colts and in 2021 a one score loss against the chiefs. Data including all games looks like this

17: 0,1,0,1,1,1,1,0
18: 1,0,1,0,0,1
19:  1,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0
20: 1,1,1,1,1,0,0,1
21: 0,0,0,0,0,0,
22: 0,1,

it's  a 19-21 record from 2017 to date including playoffs.

It's not my "analysis" it's just the common results everyone is referencing. I didn't discover it or create it. Also, there are 7 in a row if you count the playoffs or you don't, it just pushing the data tot he left or right.

Why do the games early in 2020 not matter but the game in AZ does?

43 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ok again bias.  When it comes to one score games you say that the overall body of work doesnt count but his record for games when down by 10 at halftime his overall body of work somehow does count.  Thats some serious mental gymnastics.  Maybe you should take a break.

I literally just looked at the exact last two years of games.  It is not wrong.  This year + last year is not two full years.  We are four games into the season.  I skipped the first four games of 2020. You need a break bro.

So do you think the Ravens can't win at home?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

It wasn't a specific period of time though. It was every game from the Hail Murray-present. It's not like it's some arbitrary slice of past data that has no relevancy. If someone wants to look up records by year, go ahead.

Did I ***** dream this game?

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

First you talk about only including two years in which you say the Bills are 1-7.  I show thats wrong.  Now you are telling me to go back 3 years.  Take a break. Your lost.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

First you talk about only including two years in which you say the Bills are 1-7.  I show thats wrong.  Now you are telling me to go back 3 years.  Take a break. Your lost.

All you have to do is pick and choose around the data to get the results that he wants what aren't people getting.

New Girl Ugh GIF

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

2 earth years started 3 football seasons ago.

No *****. Thats what I been telling you this whole time.  The Bills are not 1-7 in the last two years which was your original claim.

This is your exact sentence "1-7 in the last two years and 0-13 under McD when trailing by 10 or more at the half, but all previous data now invalid."

You drunk or something?

Edited by Scott7975

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

No *****. Thats what I been telling you this whole time.  The Bills are not 1-7 in the last two years which was your original claim.

This is your exact sentence "1-7 in the last two years and 0-13 under McD when trailing by 10 or more at the half, but all previous data now invalid."

Dude. Please read this very, very slowly.

The Bills lost 7 regular season one-score games in a row going back to November 15th, 2020. which is 23 months or roughly 2 years.
Including playoff games the Bills lost 7 one-score games in a row starting the first game of the following season on September 15th 2021

Do with it what you wish.

Edited by BullBuchanan
clarifying for the simple
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.