We don't have the mentality to win close games

UKBillFan

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

The only said a million times on the game that the Bills have been hydrating for a week and that it was 112 on the field.  Even Dolphins players were cramping up...

Awesome bud.  The announcers said it?  Feel way better now...No excuse to have our team not prepared for the heat.  Dorsey's reaction at the end of the game summed it up nice.

14 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Trying to compose myself. The issue is the majority of injuries was on defense. If we lost 42-38 or something I don't think I'd be so annoyed. But somehow we only put up 17 points (plus the screwed up safety on their part). We needed the offense today, we needed our MVP today. And it didn't work out.

It’s like you didn’t even watch the game.  We were down FIVE OL including 3 starters.  Lost Knox.  DIGGS was hurting.  

But somehow you only see the defensive injuries?  I mean our backup center cost us a FG at half time which would have been the difference In the game.  

This thread is absurd 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Allen's a f-cking warrior. Unlike OP. 

That McKenzie miss will bother him the rest of the year. 

Also McKenzie not just dropping to the ground after the last catch, rather than trying to juke for an extra yard for 8 seconds. If he doesn’t do that, we have a FG try.

His situational awareness leaves a lot to be desired. Probably why Dorsey was pissed in the booth.

1 minute ago, I Am The Liquor said:

Awesome bud.  The announcers said it?  Feel way better now...No excuse to have our team not prepared for the heat.  Dorsey's reaction at the end of the game summed it up nice.

they are human.  have you ever tried to do really vigorous stuff in that kind of heat?  I've walked off a golf course on a day like that on 14, drank plenty of fluids all the way round and felt like death warmed over for a day after.  Also, they couldn't substitute liberally because they didn't have the players to do it.  Florida sucks.  know idea why anyone wants to live in that swamp.

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It’s like you didn’t even watch the game.  We were down FIVE OL including 3 starters.  Lost Knox.  DIGGS was hurting.  

But somehow you only see the defensive injuries?  I mean our backup center cost us a FG at half time which would have been the difference In the game.  

This thread is absurd 

Our defense coped better with the losses than the offense, which is promising in one sense. And, admittedly, we could plan for the losses on defense throughout the week whereas we had to continually adapt with the offensive losses (Morse aside). But still - simple errors in a pressurised situation is why we lost today. And why we've lost the last 7 one score games.

7 minutes ago, I Am The Liquor said:

Man shut up……you can’t  predict how the human body reacts to the heat……you act as if their is some guaranteed way to keep players from being exhausted from the heat!

Our offense left 10-13 points on the field and gifted Miami 7. That game should’ve been a double digit win……I’m already 75% over it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

Complete chokers across the board, with no clue how to play when under pressure. Offense was putrid and the play calling little better. Favourites for the Superbowl? Only if the defense is fully fit because the Offense, even with the so called predicted MVP, is not good enough.

ETA 15 minutes later - Won't delete the original post because I have to own it. But now I've calmed down slightly... still annoying. And I think I'll still have doubts about us being able to able to cope with the pressure of a one score game at the death until we win one of them.

So called predicted MVP?

Josh is the best player in the NFL hands down.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Josh has passed Tua and now leads the league in passing yards with 1,014.

Passing yards is the most important thing *sarcasm*

Josh leads passing yards, but a potentially concussed Tua led his side to 3-0.

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I actually think it's pretty amazing that it was only a 3 point loss given how decimated we were today

Know it doesn't make things feel any better, but two point loss.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 straight losses in close games. Situational football is my biggest concern and that record shows it. When we are humming on all cylinders, we win big and no one can stop us. Not going to be like that all the time though and then it comes down to making a key play, good coaching, good offensive line play and then some luck. This franchise has zero luck so gotta do the rest. We simply can’t run the ball, josh is always running for his life, and if we need a clutch stop on D, do you have faith it happens? Not me. Frazier will probably dial up soft coverage. 1 game isn’t a big deal, 2 is a trend, but 7 losses in close games is just beyond awful and says a lot. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.