Tua clears Concussion Protocol in 30 minutes.....

Inigo Montoya

4 minutes ago, KHAN said:

Couldn’t care less unless it results in a win for Buffalo. 

Also, spoiler alert: nothing will happen here. 

1 hour ago, Turbo44 said:

not sure how he can clear protocal after how he looked?  That's the NFL for you - it would be like the NFL scheduling a team coming off a Monday night game to play in Miami in September.  Player safety is not a consideration for the NFL

Maybe this is a stupid question but do we know he even went into concussion protocol? Dolphins were quick to say it was an earlier back injury 

1 hour ago, peterpan said:

I can only speak personally, but I’ve had a few concussions.  2 with permanent memory loss.

the first one I was knocked out for maybe a minute, then totally fine.  I wasn’t cloudy or fuzzy until the next day, so I went back in the game. This was in HS

the 2nd I have no memory for maybe 30-45 minutes.  I was knocked out but not cold.  I remember running off the field but not getting off the field.  I must not have said anything because a few minutes later I went back into the game and played 100% blackout.  At some point someone must have realized I was messed and they took my helmet and stuck me on the bench, where I came to.  Since this was college sports I had taken a “base line” test prior to the season starting.  I was given that test Monday and Tuesday and passed and was allowed to return to practice.  Had I been given that test on the sideline, after coming to, I probably would have passed right then and there.

so basically a lot of your concussion issues kinda go away immediately.  Sometimes.  

Pics or it didn't happen:wub:

This article just about sums it up.  The Phins should get nuked by the League for this.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2022/09/tua-tagovailoa-nfl-concussion-protocol-meaningless-gross-motor-instability

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

This article just about sums it up.  The Phins should get nuked by the League for this.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2022/09/tua-tagovailoa-nfl-concussion-protocol-meaningless-gross-motor-instability

Yea seeing as it came after smashing his head off the turf I find their ‘back injury’ explanation pretty suspicious.  The doctor is independent though so idk how much an investigation could really determine….it’s not the dolphins fault if the doctor misdiagnosed him.

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea seeing as it came after smashing his head off the turf I find their ‘back injury’ explanation pretty suspicious.  The doctor is independent though so idk how much an investigation could really determine….it’s not the dolphins fault if the doctor misdiagnosed him.

If a doctor is weak under pressure then anything can happen.

22 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

No way. The backup was playing horrible. Tua wasn’t good but Brissett is awful. He doesn’t make the one throw Tua made the second half to Waddle. 

You mean Bridgewater...and yes, he was awful all preseason so that likely helped the Fins out a lot.

Either way, they will get Patted in Buffalo in the second game.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

You mean Bridgewater...and yes, he was awful all preseason so that likely helped the Fins out a lot.

Either way, they will get Patted in Buffalo in the second game.

Agreed. I have visions of a 40 point win. 
I wasn’t impressed with McDaniel. He will cost them a handful of games this year with bad calls. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.