Is the Bills approach to injuries too conservative?

Einstein

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No, it means your opinions are very bad.  I've noticed this trend in your posting.  

Wow. The majority disagreeing with an opinion does not mean it is a bad opinion. That’s hilarious that you actually believe that.

History is littered with the majority having the wrong idea. From the expanding earth theory which the majority espoused including Darwin. To everyone believing the earth was flat. To phrenology. To my namesakes static universe. 

I have no care for being popular or having a post with lots of “likes”. I care about seeking out truth, whether it’s positive, negative, or otherwise. 

That being said, I don’t want to disrespect this forum by continuing an argument of attrition that isn’t on topic. So again, you may have the last word.

Edited by Einstein

Just now, zow2 said:

Gabe played at Miami and shouldn’t have imo.  I said that prior to the game, he looked gimpy in practice and could only run straight. Stopping and cutting looked hard. Clearly he couldn’t get separation yesterday. Shouldn’t have been active.

I didn’t notice separation being an issue.

His hands seemed to be the issue. He was dropping a lot of balls. 2 key ones.

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Yeah, no.

The majority disagreeing with an opinion does not mean it is a bad opinion. That’s hilarious that you actually believe that.

History is littered with the majority having the wrong idea. From the expanding earth theory which the majority espoused including Darwin. To everyone believing the earth was flat. To phrenology. To my namesakes static universe. 

I have no care for being popular or having a post with lots of “likes”. I care about seeking out truth, whether it’s positive, negative, or otherwise. 

This isn't scientific, this is a football message board where the discussions are at the level of common sense.  You're reaching so hard you're looking into scientific history to prove you're not wrong.

I'll guess I'll start a thread that Tremaine Edmunds is the best linebacker in all the NFL and the last 3 years.  Everyone will disagree with that but I guess that means it's not a bad opinion?  

You are the author, we are the audience and your opinions are criticized.  

In this thread, you don't know the extent of any of the injuries and you speculate to the negative.  

You aren't seeking the truth, you are passively aggressively looking to find the negative in the Bills.

You bump a two week old Dawson Knox thread to indicate again his contract sucks, you criticize Elam anytime you can and anything negative with our coaching staff or FO....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think they do a good job at that.  It is a long season.   

I know it was a divisional game, but I would have been ok with the Bills playing backups the entire game yesterday knowing what I know today about the heat and conditions on the field.  I may have pulled a Gregg Popovich with a lot of DNP-Rest.  League wouldn't like it, but oh well.

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

You seem to have this idea that the majority opinion means the right opinion. i’ve noticed that trend in your posting.

lamp  style j threads just doesn't fly at 2BD . Its not the differing opinions exactly that bother people. You are in the chatroom vernacular a negativity  pot stirrer. If YOU have an opinion that varies with majority then Yours is right then eh?

are you a physician? If not then your expertise is suspect. Just who are You to second guess medical professonals anyway

smh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Einstein said:

It seems that any injury to a player is game ending or more than a week in length under the McD regime.

Benford hurts his HAND and he hasn’t been on the field since.

Morse came back in against the Titans, played well, and is now out against the Dolphins.

Was Spencer Brown injured or benched today?

Kumerow ankle twist will probably be months at this staffs rate of allowing players to return.

See the other thread discussing Benford's broken bone in his hand !

I don't know if we are too conservative, but it doesn't seem that way to me.

If guys are injured, they can't play!  It's kind of that simple.

Dolphins are trying to change the culture and make the Playoffs.  

Bills are a Super Bowl contender with the Super Bowl as the only goal.  

I have zero issues with our injury approach, and yes.. to answer.. we are very conservative with injuries.  

Armstead, Howard and post- concussion Tua would not have played yesterday if they were Bills. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.