Is the Bills approach to injuries too conservative?

Einstein

The Bills had a total of 15 players not dress or leave the game for injury yesterday. The Dolphins only won by 2. 

If anything I think it shows how important it is for us to be healthy late in the year. The Dolphins barely squeaked by a second string NFL team. Do whatever it takes to get 100% healthy in January and roll from there. 

If the Bills are healthy against Miami in December I am likely to take whatever is in my Fanduel account and put it on 2x the spread. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Einstein said:

I understand that in many peoples minds this staff can do no wrong.

I hope you’re this hard on Belichick, given each of your threads in the last 24 hours or so finds a way to not so passively but aggressively call for McD’s head on a platter despite the Bills’ sustained upwards trajectory since McD got here. 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Einstein said:

What is wrong with the thread?

You don't know what Benford's injury is and you're calling it conservative.  Just because it's a hand doesn't mean it can't be serious enough where he can't return.  

Spencer Brown has heat exhaustion and you are automatically saying it's not serious....it's conservative.

You don't know the severity of Kumerow's injury and making comments on that.

This entire thread is negative speculation.  

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

See what I mean about your posting @Einstein?

No, I don’t.

26 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

If we have to tell you, then maybe you should stop creating threads...

This sounds a lot like “I don’t have a reason. I just don’t like your opinion in the threads you create.”

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This entire thread is negative speculation.  

Asking if the Bills are too conservative with injuries after 5 years of evidence is not negative speculation. It’s an observation based on what has actually happened over a significant amount of time.

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This sounds a lot like “I don’t have a reason. I just don’t like your opinion in the threads you create.”

No, it is just an observation. you should probably have some general idea of what distinguishes a good thread from a bad thread if you want to continually start threads....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.