Very few legit chances to triple your bankroll. This week brings one of them.

Chaos

Bills will be coming into this game with a chip on their shoulder.  Last week they scored 42 and sat Allen for the whole fourth quarter. Meanwhile the fish gave up 38 to a much weaker ravens offense.   Bills -11.5 is being offered at +200.   They play the games for a reason.  But this bet should be on all bills fans radars.  (I am aware we are banged up on defense, Von Miller will make sure Tua knows we still have 11 guys out there)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Can someone please explain the +200 to me?  Maybe I’m old, but I just remember everything being simper with 5-1 odds. 

I don’t get any of this -650, +200 stuff

Lay down $100 you win $200 and your money back, so $300 total. The -650 means you’d have to lay down $650 to win $100, total payout $750.

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Bills will be coming into this game with a chip on their shoulder.  Last week they scored 42 and sat Allen for the whole fourth quarter. Meanwhile the fish gave up 38 to a much weaker ravens offense.   Bills -11.5 is being offered at +200.   They play the games for a reason.  But this bet should be on all bills fans radars.  (I am aware we are banged up on defense, Von Miller will make sure Tua knows we still have 11 guys out there)

I wouldn't call betting on games a 'legit' chance to win money, it's a gamble.  We're missing 6 defensive starters and our center, it's crazy that someone has us a -11. If I'm gambling, I'm taking the points.

25 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm not betting the game, but if I was I'd stay away from any point spread & just bet the over 54.5.  

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I took Buffalo `-4 1/2 and the over 53 1/2.  I like those odds better.

I also like the Lions +6.  The Dan Campbell craziness puts the hex on Kirk Cousins.  LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.