NFL week 3 Around the league game day discussion. Who you rooting for?

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

39 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady losing helps a lot... If Hackett could just be Hackett tonight with the fans counting down the play clock and getting all riled up that would be a nice relaxing and fun way to at least end the day with some laughs 

Did you see that the Broncs brought in a 66 year old "special assistant" - an experienced special teams coach to be kind of like the "bench coach" in baseball? The guy who keeps track of things like, oh, I don't know, making sure they have a punt returner on the field when the opponent is punting? And whether your FG kicker can make a 64 yarder in Seattle but not even try a 59 yarder in Denver?

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Brady losing helps a lot... If Hackett could just be Hackett tonight with the fans counting down the play clock and getting all riled up that would be a nice relaxing and fun way to at least end the day with some laughs 

I was just realizing as I first tuned in the game - oh yeah, Hacket coached game - entertainment factor automatically sure to go up

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Does Hackett make it past this season? 

Hackett has a young and inexperienced staff surrounding him. There's no former coach/Leslie Frazier type to step in as interim coach if they fire him. His defensive coordinator is his old UC Davis teammate. Unless ... 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34657290/denver-broncos-coach-nathaniel-hackett-hires-veteran-assistant-jerry-rosburg-help-game-management-sources-say

They say "Hackett brought him in," but I sense "Hackett was told to bring in an experienced assistant."

Damn. No safety for the Broncs. For some obscure reason I can't even explain I love when NFL teams put up a score of 5.

The decent teams that were desperate for a win today got one….Bengals, Indy, Tennessee.  The good teams who could afford a Loss, took one (Buf, KC, TB).  

NFL football is such a grind. Miami is going to lose a few games they are favored to win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The decent teams that were desperate for a win today got one….Bengals, Indy, Tennessee.  The good teams who could afford a Loss, took one (Buf, KC, TB).  

NFL football is such a grind. Miami is going to lose a few games they are favored to win.

Fish only get to celebrate their Super bowl win over our backups for 3 days. They are on the road to Cincy for TNF this week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.