NFL week 3 Around the league game day discussion. Who you rooting for?

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Pretty much

But the Dolphins and Jags are playoff teams - for Miami to be "for real," they'll have to win a few more games without the other team beating itself first.   

Especially ones playing backups all over the place.  

My AFC power rankings:

Bills

Ravens 

Chargers 

Chiefs 

Bengals 

Dolphins

Browns/Jags

Everyone else is is irrelevant.  

I'm interested to see what the Broncos do tonight against a good 49er team that's much better right now (maybe not in 2024, but that's a different question) with Jimmy G. back. If they perform well tonight they may move onto this list.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It's a very solid football team carrying over from last year that's added one of the biggest playmakers in the NFL. I'm not saying they're favorites to win anything, but I'm not seeing any glaring weaknesses (run game maybe?) either. And they seem to be well coached now. 

Well coached is debatable. 

They have a very good defense - maybe the best D we see all year.  They're playing the same D as they did last year.  

And I saw what we did to them today.  Just didn't punch it in.

And that Josh TO in the first q.....keep forgetting they scored on short field.  

Just now, OZBILLS said:

BRADI NEEEEDS MOAR WEPONS

Maybe Cole Beasley will round up a ragtag team of anti-vaxxers who've been blackballed by the rest of the NFL and bring them all to Tampa for one last epic run. Kind of like those movies where Sylvester Stallone rounds up the ancient action movie stars for one (or three) last blast.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.