NFL week 3 Around the league game day discussion. Who you rooting for?

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

Random NFC game:

Id like to see the Lions beat the Vikings. Not only do I have Amon-Ra St. Brown in fantasy, but I am tired of Kirk Cousins and the Vikings. I have a weird complex where I feel like seeing Justin Jefferson and company struggle, makes Beane and Diggs look even better. 

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Random NFC game:

Id like to see the Lions beat the Vikings. Not only do I have Amon-Ra St. Brown in fantasy, but I am tired of Kirk Cousins and the Vikings. I have a weird complex where I feel like seeing Justin Jefferson and company struggle, makes Beane and Diggs look even better. 

I think Jefferson got a little high on the hype train with fans for my taste. I also think minnesotas new coach isn’t off to a very good offensive start. And I also think Detroit is a lot of fun to root for. 

I will be watching to see if Carolina puts up any fight or if the players quit on Rhule. He’s got one foot out the door and their offense has been disgustingly bad in the times I’ve watched. 

The best thing about Buffalo having so many prime time games was I really enjoyed getting to flip through all the other games every week and watch all the other teams. You miss a lot when you only watch one game in the 1pm window. 

ouch.. don’t botch it please.. 

That’s why, if Justin Herbert needs a painkilling injection in his ribs today, it will be an ultrasound-guided injection that allows the team’s medical staff to administer the painkiller carefully and avoid hitting his lung or anything else that no one wants a needle to puncture, according to Chris Mortensen of ESPN.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.