NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

9 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Last year was there players exiting the field left and right because of heat related issues like yesterday? Nope not 1 player last year left the game because of that. Again if that's the case, which it is, why would one complain? You literally make absolutely no sense.

Still don't get it.  Like I said, Homers can't identify the hypocrisy in their argument. The conditions in last year's game were within ONE DEGREE of each other with the same humidity.

What changed?  The temp/humidity?  Nope.  As already stated they were almost as identical as identical can get.

What changed is last year, the Bills rolled Miami.

This year they struggled, couldn't put the ball in the end zone on multiple drives into fish territory and their offense was on the field for almost the equivalent amount of 3 entire quarters.

Now the heat is to blame.  Not how the Bills played in contrast to last year mind you, it was the heat.  The heat is to blame and it's unfair.

The fact homers are too homerish to see the utter ridiculousness in their line of thinking is absolutely incredible.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Other than Brandt briefly mentioning us being 'gassed', no reference to the fact Tua was facing a reserve secondary for the second week in a row and the O Line checked out in the fourth quarter, creating issues with production. At least they didn't say the Dolphins are complete but very poor otherwise.

correct

for that segment 

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Doesn't matter. Had chances. Failed.

Too much hype.

too much Tua hype ! 😝 I agree 😂 

Last year Tua could not beat the Bills backups 

yesterday he did. 

Shite happens Joe

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

correct

for that segment 

too much Tua hype ! 😝 I agree 😂 

Last year Tua could not beat the Bills backups 

yesterday he did. 

Shite happens Joe

That was shite, yes. Now the Bills have work to do 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

For me, #1 seed is a distant memory. I have not gotten to the point where playoffs are in jeopardy but division title doubts are creeping in.

Memories….misty water color memories…of the way we were

Scattered pictures….of the smiles we left behind….

🥲

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

For me, #1 seed is a distant memory. I have not gotten to the point where playoffs are in jeopardy but division title doubts are creeping in.

One game.

One game the Bills should have won.

One game where half the team was the walking dead.

If this one game means the Bills can't get the #1 seed, I think it means they won't win the division because the one team that beat them is in the division.

Slow down buddy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.