NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

26 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Bills should disable the heat pipes leading to the visitors’ locker room and showers when we host them in December.  Because, you know, homefield advantage.

Next stadium should be a half dome where the Bills sideline is covered, dry and shaded for all inclement weather. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Next stadium should be a half dome where the Bills sideline is covered, dry and shaded for all inclement weather. 

Can't wait to see the renderings for that

Just now, stevewin said:

Can't wait to see the renderings for that

The visitors locker room can have a single stand up toilet only. They can wait in lines and stand up to do ALL their business. Their sideline bench should be back to the wall so fans can heckle the sh@t out of them. Seriously though, that stadium gave them an immeasurable advantage today. Like putting up a white backdrop for the home team pitcher. 

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

The visitors locker room can have a single stand up toilet only. 

I think you meant to say single round sink/urinal

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Probably because our offense had guys popping in and out of the game because of heat.  Receivers going in and out.  Davis wasnt really ready but Kumerow got hurt.  Our entire line was different besides Dawkins.  I think we were on our 3rd string center at points of the game. Diggs and McK going in and out of the game.  Those things seriously disrupt everything.

Dude, I can’t believe we almost won that game. What a clown show. If this team can get healthy there isn’t anybody in the league that can stop them and it isn’t close. 

I hope Miami feels great about getting out of this match up by only two points. The team was down 4 OL. 2 Starting DL. 4 staring defensive backs, and WR 1, 2, and 3 were all hobbled, still put up 500 yards and allowed only 212. 

I hate losing this game; but I am amped. The mission has never been clearer. Keep grinding. Get healthy. Our time will come. 

Look for a 40 burger next time at home. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, 716er said:

Was this the Bills first ever sunny game in Miami? 

Absurd they were not prepared with the appropriate tents etc for shade.

They had some shady areas set up. Only but so much you can do. Eric Woods reported the on field temp was 112 degrees which doesn't include the humidity.

It was very close to being an extremely dangerous situation in terms of lethal wet bulb temperatures coming into play

Not really about the Bills specifically, if I were the players union, I'd be concerned about all these large men with hearts and bodies being stressed to the max playing in that 1pm heat. Also, the fans. I bet there were quite a few heat related injuries in those stands today. 

No shade to retreat to on the visitor side at that stadium for the players. It's a hazardous home field advantage. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Let's put the shoe on the other foot...if the Fins faced our rash of injuries and players cramping up during the 4th quarter to the degree we did, how much do the Bills win by? 50? 40? 30? with Allen sitting most of the 2nd half?

A healthy Bills team today wins this by a million. We had 4 new OL today and 5 new DB’s. And all 3 starting WR plus our TE were hobbled today. 

At some points this afternoon I was just laughing, like “how are we even in this game right now”. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While not the "reason" for the loss; I feel the refs were very one sided in their calls. On the last drive alone they didn't call an easy PI on Gabe's 2nd drop yet call the hold on our backup RT. 

2 "late" hits were called completely different way depending on the team

Lastly the league should seriously penalize the Dolphins for letting Tua play.

Just now, Mango said:

A healthy Bills team today wins this by a million. We had 4 new OL today and 5 new DB’s. And all 3 starting WR plus our TE were hobbled today. 

At some points this afternoon I was just laughing, like “how are we even in this game right now”. 

Not only 4 new OL...2 we're playing positions they never played before. Tommy Doyle at guard?? What?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I think there is a limit to what they are allowed to do

I think you are basically allowed what the other team has. So I know they made mention of Buffalo bringing cooling benches. But if Miami doesn’t use them on our sideline, the way I understand it is we cannot use them on ours. Same with fans, etc. 

I believe the canopies are allowed because of the shade vs. no shade on either side.

I could be wrong, I’m just going off of what a buddy of mine who is a Dolphins fan told me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.