NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

39 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

If you guys do not think our injury losses contributed to this, im not sure what to say.  I have never saw a week 3 injury report as bad as the Bills this week.  It showed on the field.  You can't have 10 people just step up and replace everyone we lost.  Its been brutal.

Imagine what that does for the play calling on O. How can you run the same plays knowing Knox and Diggs etc are not on the field? You can just expect the same result.

• Agree 1

Refs really sculpted this game...what do I mean?

I thought Knox should have drawn a helmet to helmet contact on one play.

I thought Allen had 2 uncalled facemasks.

Allen should have drawn a low hit on QB uncalled.

Benford PI bull####...

Tua late hit on Milano completely uncalled for. 

Quesenberry hold unknown validation as it was never replayed. 

Tua cleared protocol is the silliest; he was delirious on field. 

You cant have this many lop sided calls in one game.

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

What would Tua even have to say to Allen?  "Don't worry kid, you'll still have a bright future".  "Hang in there pal, you guys are just getting started...you'll have your chance".  The savvy veteran Tua with some sage advice for the upstart Kid.

Just now, FieldGeneral said:

There is no excuse for passing it 63 times. 

I can think of a couple.  Having like 8 negative yardage running plays and having our O line getting almost no push.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bummer. The game was definitely there to win. Bills offense dominated time of possession. Just too many mistakes. There’s at least 5 mistakes you can point to that directly cost them the win. And this was missing like half the damn team to injuries…

It is what it is. An aggravating loss. Props to Miami. They did enough to win. But I’m still not scared of them. Bills were devastated with injuries, didn’t play their best and still should’ve won.

oh well. Onto next week.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

What would Tua even have to say to Allen?  "Don't worry kid, you'll still have a bright future".  "Hang in there pal, you guys are just getting started...you'll have your chance".  The savvy veteran Tua with some sage advice for the upstart Kid.

I can think of a couple.  Having like 8 negative yardage running plays and having our O line getting almost no push.

Considering how he left the field in the second quarter, I have doubts if he realised he was even talking to Josh.

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Considering how he left the field in the second quarter, I have doubts if he realised he was even talking to Josh.

Yeah good point.  But I guess it was "his back" that got injured.  I've had back injuries and while it's been almost impossible to walk when it flares up...I've never wobbled like Tua did.  He was basically out on his feet.  If that had been boxing or MMA, it would have been a KO most likely.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.