NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Not that it really matters in the loss. The Bills just didn’t hold up their end of the bargain today given all the injuries.

But how the hell was Tua allowed to come back in? If that were any of us no doctor would let me even look at my phone for 24 hours let alone play NFL football. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Billever76 said:

Miami won by 2 points at home facing our backups backups....I see things much differently 

That’s a good football team. Well coached with elite players at WR and in the secondary, and yes a very good QB

Thats fine because the Bills have a better QB and can match up to their roster but it’ll be a good game the 2nd time around 

Edited by appoo
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Not that it really matters in the loss. The Bills just didn’t hold up their end of the bargain today given all the injuries.

But how the hell was Tua allowed to come back in? If that were any of us no doctor would let me even look at my phone for 24 hours let alone play NFL football. 

They're saying he had a back injury... that's why he wobbled and fell down.  Kid you not, linked on the NFL's homepage.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

They said it at the pregame show...Tua had "back cramps" and was evaluated by an unaffiliated to the  nfl doctor and cleared of a concussion 😆 

Edited by Billever76

The After Blow

1. Tua made the throws when he had to.  Waddle got behind the secondary one time and it was the difference in the game.

2. The requiem on this one will be missed opportunities.  Missed FG, Gabe in End Zone, End of Half, Milano dropping pick six, etc

3. The Quesenberry holding call was a brutal time to take that.

4. Bills resembling a mash unit.  Is anyone left standing after this one?

5. Allen under throwing McKenzie on 4th down was the game.

6. First ever own-team punt block by butt and safety

7. Great game by both teams.  The weather definitely played a factor.

8. All the Tua hate in here should go away.  He played a decent game.

9. The Noobs in the secondary held up well

10. Moss with a decent run

11. Give the Dolphins credit.  They played all day on defense and still won.

• Like (+1) 4

31 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

That defensive play call on 3rd and 22 still irks me. Led to the Dolphins TD. Never should’ve played so passive and allow those track stars to run against safeties, both CBs weren’t even down the field. Reminded me of the 3rd and 19 in Houston during the playoffs where the Bills were so conservatively far back they gave up 20 yards underneath because the closest man was too far back. My god can we just play normal defense? Stop with the conservative BS! I don’t even need to bring up 13 secs.

Also, I am absolutely shocked the Dolphins defense never wilted in the heat. That number 55 was everywhere and made a huge difference in the game.

Same thing from this defense in all the "big" close games.  What did they rush, 2 on that play?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

***** Dan lebatard 

What’s the problem? Allen’s probably never been that exhausted post game and these NFL players view each other as brothers 

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

If you say so..a fully healthy Bills team rolls Miami today

Don’t think they roll but think they win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.