NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Too many missed opportunities, the fact that we were in the game with all the injuries from last week and all the injury issues today is very surprising. We had a long list of chances to change the outcome of the game, but missed on almost everyone of them.

It would have been nice to see the ref make more of an effort to get the ball down on the last snap, nitpicking for sure, but I've seen refs spring to the LOS in past games

Just now, Nator99 said:

Shut up 

This is FB. Are you going to say the same thing if the Fish have to play in zero temps in Jan in the playoffs ? You are an embarrassment. 

You can layer to protect. Can’t do much in this heat. 

You think players should be stronger than the freakin sun?

That defensive play call on 3rd and 22 still irks me. Led to the Dolphins TD. Never should’ve played so passive and allow those track stars to run against safeties, both CBs weren’t even down the field. Reminded me of the 3rd and 19 in Houston during the playoffs where the Bills were so conservatively far back they gave up 20 yards underneath because the closest man was too far back. My god can we just play normal defense? Stop with the conservative BS! I don’t even need to bring up 13 secs.

Also, I am absolutely shocked the Dolphins defense never wilted in the heat. That number 55 was everywhere and made a huge difference in the game.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

The Dolphins have false hope and are legit terrible - just where we want them.

Unfortunately we have a coach who excels at program-building but puckers his %#*+% when the game gets tight, and the whole team suffers.  

Week 3 and we're already saying McD's seat is warm lmfao this board never changes. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nator99 said:

Shut up 

This is FB. Are you going to say the same thing if the Fish have to play in zero temps in Jan in the playoffs ? You are an embarrassment. 

Wow, very preschool of you.

Just now, Iverwig said:

Looking at final play McKenzie should have went out of bounds. That might explain why Dorsey was ticked. 

I think he was trying hard to get there.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Too many missed opportunities, the fact that we were in the game with all the injuries from last week and all the injury issues today is very surprising. We had a long list of chances to change the outcome of the game, but missed on almost everyone of them.

It would have been nice to see the ref make more of an effort to get the ball down on the last snap, nitpicking for sure, but I've seen refs spring to the LOS in past games

It happens...KC had a similar games against Indy today.

People need to stop freaking out and just see it for what it is...

We played with a ridiculous number of guys out, kept losing players all game, didn't play our best and it still took Miami everything they had to win,

That likely never happens again.

This was Miami's Fitzpatrick game against the Pats 

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

That defensive play call on 3rd and 22 still irks me. Led to the Dolphins TD. Never should’ve played so passive and allow those track stars to run against safeties, both CBs weren’t even down the field. Reminded me of the 3rd and 19 in Houston during the playoffs where the Bills were so conservatively far back they gave up 20 yards because the closest man was too far back. My god can we just play normal defense? Stop with the conservative BS! I don’t even need to bring up 13 secs.

That’s McD ball. He’s never learned and probably never will unfortunately. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.