NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I actually come away from this game thinking Miami isn’t as good as i thought they might be.  So they will lose some down the road. And this keeps the chip on Buffalo’s shoulder. Long season. Gotta get some guys healthy and regroup.

More like Miami is not as bad as portrayed on this board. 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I actually come away from this game thinking Miami isn’t as good as i thought they might be.  So they will lose some down the road. And this keeps the chip on Buffalo’s shoulder. Long season. Gotta get some guys healthy and regroup.

They should have blown us out. 

I’m 43 and I’ve never seen anything like today in terms of MASH unit and how this game ended.

Holy *****! Bills dropping like flies. Crazy it was so close after the punishment the heat put on the Bills. To be honest if the NFL cares about player safety they should seriously think about doing more to help the away team out on a hot day. Just Brutal. They worked their asses off, were short to begin with and it just got worse as the game went on. D played pretty solid, really only 14 points given up but that 1 bad play was really a killer. 

We lost that game, they didn’t win it:

- Fumble inside your 10 yard line

- Bad snap on a spike (costing a chance for 3)

- Davis dropped TD

- Milano dropped TD interception

- Missed easy FG

- 3rd and 22 and Defense goes soft

- 2nd and goal at the one and get nothing

- Josh throws it into the dirt on wide open receiver 

- McKensie doesn’t get out of bounce 

- Out gained them by 280 yards

- And don’t forget the holding call on Quiz that takes us out of FG range. 

Ugh!!!! 

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Why play a game in late September in Miami at max heating?  The fact that it was over 100 degree heat index and they still played the game is a complete disregard for player safety.  Just like Tua playing after clearly being concussed. 

It's amazing they have had 2 division home games already 

.  I.posted in another thread too first 3 games 2 division home games

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Also, KC lost. Basically its the Dolphins at 3-0 and the rest of the division leaders no better than 2-1 (with the Bills in 2nd at 2-1).  Many more games to play.  I do think (which I know it doesn't work this way), if we were at full strength (minus Hyde) this might have been a huge win.  I think the Bills dug as deep as they could considering the injuries and the heat.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Loss is on the medical staff not hydrating our players well enough.  Not loading them with fluids and salt this week.

So dang close.

They mentioned that we were doing that since last Tuesday, I believe.

6 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Bills shoulda won this. Defense gave up some big plays at the wrong time. Statistically, we destroyed the Dolphins. Tua completed 13 passes. THIRTEEN. and they still won 

One of those was a 3rd and 22 that went deep in territory and drive eventually ended in a TD

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.