NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I don't know what your idea of a troll is. I do know that I get beat up on the board for my construction criticism of the Bills. Seems like it's not allowed here. Bottom line is the Bills are not the same team with all their injuries. That includes the offensive side of the ball too.  The game reminded me of the old heartbreak Bills if a few years ago. Not a good feeling. Injuries are killing this team. 

I dont care about people that criticize the team.  I criticize things too.  My idea of troll is the guy that ***** all over the team like they are garbage.  They then disappear completely when the Bills are dominating only to show up after a loss talking trash again.  Is that clear enough to you what I consider to be a troll?

Edited by Scott7975

18 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm holding her right now.  Baby luck 

Awwwwwwww!  🥰

18 hours ago, TBBills said:

They don't give a ***** they are trying to hurt this team, ***** them!

Yeah that is horrible. Very nasty.  🤮 But I'm not going to go down to their level.

Edited by sonyab1974

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.