NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - 2nd half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

This team will never win a SB with McClappy as coach. After watching Ken Dorsey destroy the coaches booth, I wanna see that on the sidelines. McDermott is a gutless turd.

This times 100.

Been saying it for 2 years.

McDermott is Doug Collins. We need Phil Jackson asap. We let him go…Brian Daboll. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

In their defense, trying to operate in that kind of heat and humidity has a drastic mental impact, on top of the obvious physical ones.

Hopefully all injuries today are minor and mostly just cramping. The human body wasn't designed for what NFL players put it through during a normal game, let alone one as ridiculous as this was today.

My question is why is this team so snake bitten with injuries and how were they not prepared for the heat?   They play there every year and you know how to combat the heat with forcing fluids, cooling fans and rotating players.  Rotating was off due to the heat issues. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This game makes me wonder if the NFL needs a heat warning. That game should not have been played.

Probably more dangerous odds-wise than a lightening strike when they delay games.

Need better protocols to allow team breaks to let players rehydrated and cool those body temps down...... would throw TV schedules off, but what is more important.

Edited by WideNine

• Simon unpinned this topic
Just now, Nitro said:

My question is why is this team so snake bitten with injuries and how were they not prepared for the heat?   They play there every year and you know how to combat the heat with forcing fluids, cooling fans and rotating players.  Rotating was off due to the heat issues. 

There is no way to prepare for that type of heat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.