NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

glad we took Basham over Humphry.  Rotten is awful. Need a better backup center

Bates is better. Mancz is better. Ex-Jet Van Rotten is the 2nd coming of Brian Winter. I hope someone sits his idiot ass on the bench to keep it warm until he catches a cab to the waiver wire after the game. Come on beach chairs, you saw the problem at RT, fix this *****.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Budkin said:

New “worst play all year.” WTAF was that?

For the second time...Allen bobbled the snap, he couldn't spike it because it might have been ruled a fumble, so he threw it to Diggs hoping to catch them surprised...almost went for a pick 6 but whatever...the clock was going to run out no matter what he did

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

Last spike they didn't cover the far reciever at all would have been a walk in td, I think josh had that in his mind, and jumbled the snap probably thought the clock hit 0 so at least try to give diggs a chance. Trying to do too much

Yeah I caught that on replay

Just now, Big Turk said:

For the second time...Allen bobbled the snap, he couldn't spike it because it might have been ruled a fumble, so he threw it to Diggs hoping to catch them surprised...almost went for a pick 6 but whatever...the clock was going to run out no matter what he did

Thanks; I kind of missed that on the 1st view.  It really was just a broken play.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Well on the bright side, the heat is insane, the injuries to the D are debilitating and the Dolphins are playing like it's their SB. 

To come out 14-14 at the half ain't that bad really. 

Mistakes are killing this team. Allen has to have more awareness backed up inside out 10 on 3rd and long. That was costly.

We are moving the ball but what the eyes see is a team that is having to really work for every completion. Nothing is easy. Lot's of pressure.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

Thanks; I kind of missed that on the 1st view.  It really was just a broken play.

Yeah it was impossible to see from the normal view...they showed an up close view on the exchange and it was clear...unsure who was responsible...

Might have just been sweat too, it's hot down there

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.