NFL Week #3 - Bills at the Dolphins - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, gobills404 said:

If by “refused to use” you mean we was sitting behind on the best in the league at his position then yes

Cole Beasley was shot in 2021. Shot. 

Also Miami week 17 2020, McKenzie ripped the Dolphins up with two TDs, hardly used from that point forward, sitting behind Cole “Broken Leg” Beasley in that Playoff run.

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

The Bills make me wanna SHOUT! Kick your heels up and SHOUT! Throw your hands up and SHOUT! Throw your head back and SHOUT! C’mon now the Bills are makin’ it happen now… Stand up c’mon and shout Yea….. Say you will-Shout it right now baby Say you will-C’mon C’mon Say you will-And shout Say you will-Yea… SHOUT! Buffalo’s happen’ now SHOUT! We’re on the move now SHOUT! The Bills are happenin’ now SHOUT! They’re makin’ it happen now SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! A lotta’ spirit, yea SHOUT! We’ve got the spirit SHOUT! Just watch it happen now Hey…Hey… (Repeat) Let’s go Buffa-lo…Let’s go Buffa-lo (Repeat) The Bills make me wanna SHOUT!

• Like (+1) 1

Miami d sold out to stop the long ball early. Man coverage. Middle was open. We kept running. Our scripted plays were ***** and Dorsey didn't adapt. Poor coordination.

The last two drives Miami remains on man coverage with the middle wide open. The safeties keep looking at Josh and will let Diggs or Davis get deep eventually. But until then the buffer in the middle for McKenzie and Knox is right there.  If I'm the Bills I am running Knox on seams as a decoy who will eventually get open along the route, with McKenzie underneath. Diggs will be there as Diggs is always there. Hopefully Josh gets time to see him and connect. 

I do not like Singleterry playing this double step at the LOS trying to juke. 

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Another guy McDermott refused to use for years….

Never understood how a guy can have 11 catches in one game and then immediately go back to getting 1-2 gadget touches a game. A lot of those catches were tough too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.