9/25/22 Gameday Bills at Dolphins Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Morse being out after finishing the game last week makes me think the Bills are being extra cautious this week. I think Morse and Poyer, maybe even Oliver, would play if this was a playoff game. After losing Hyde for the season they don't want any other major injuries. For the record I'm fine with the strategy. Get all the bumps and bruises healed up now so those players are fully healthy for the stretch run.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

Don't get me wrong, I wish we were healthy coming into this game. With saying that I am very interested to see how the Bills handle this adversity.

17 games. You have to look at this as a good situation to prepare for January.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Miami is missing players too - but we're missing more. If we pull out the win at their place w/ so many key players out, it's hard to see any team stopping us this year.

I do think that Miami is able to keep this interesting given our injuries on defense. I’ll restate that I still think the Bills take this one but I think it’s going to be a lot closer and more anxiety inducing in the second half than what we’ve seen so far this season. Go Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, KHAN said:

Von and the boys are going Tua hunting. Josh will tear them to shreds like always. I still think we win easy. But it's not a make or break game at this point of the season.

Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

13 minutes ago, KHAN said:

Von and the boys are going Tua hunting. Josh will tear them to shreds like always. I still think we win easy. But it's not a make or break game at this point of the season.

Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

A few things that we have going for us with the horrible injury report is that its early in the season.  Our backups on D had a lot of pre season work.  Also they got practice all week.  This game is going to be tough but we still have Josh Allen, Diggs, Davis, Crowder, McKenzie, Knox, Von, Epenesa, Groot, fan favorite Edwards, Johnson.

If anyone is going to have this D ready to play its McD and Frazier.  Dont jump off the bridge in the first quarter.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.