9/25/22 Gameday Bills at Dolphins Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

By the middle of the second quarter they will bench Roten and you will see a shuffle of the OL. Bates is the best backup C on the team. When Feliciano was the starting guard he was the back up center. They switch multiple positions all the time. 

Ok coach 

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

By the middle of the second quarter they will bench Roten and you will see a shuffle of the OL. Bates is the best backup C on the team. When Feliciano was the starting guard he was the back up center. They switch multiple positions all the time. 

LOL! As if your the coach and know better 🤦‍♂️ If it was as obvious as you say, I don’t think VanRoten would have got the center snaps during practice. Bates didn’t come in at center against Simmons last week, so it’s hard to imagine him coming in at center against a lesser interior d-line. 

19 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

Adversity baby...let's tackle it and shrug it off.  

This right here ^^^

We got this!!!

Go Bills!!!

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Games like this tell you what a team is made of. I believe in this team so expect nothing more than a win.

I can’t get there. I know what this team is made of. And fielding this many backups on the road in a short week is a recipe for a loss. Which is not the end of the world. They are going to lose some games

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t get there. I know what this team is made of. And fielding this many backups on the road in a short week is a recipe for a loss. Which is not the end of the world. They are going to lose some games

No matter what happens today, we'll still end up with 12 wins, likely the Division, and most importantly in the playoffs where it is then a new season.

The pressure is really on Miami. Imagine they cant even beat the Bills today. How do they ever come back from that. They'll be the biggest laughing stock.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

We need to get you in touch with McD asap. Do you have access to a telegraph setup?

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.