9/25/22 Gameday Bills at Dolphins Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Would rather Davis just sit and get healthy than hobble around out there today…

If he plays, what makes you think he wouldn’t be good to go? I think the team has demonstrated time and again they won’t rush anyone back. If that were the case I think guys like Oliver and Poyer would be playing today banged up. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Good Morning 2BD.  Just over 3 hours un till kickoff. Im curious as to how this game will unfold.

I think Von Miller is going to fold senor tua like a piece of paper. Either he or Groot take your pick. 

I think Josh Allen is going to do HIS thing, and we all know what that is...ahem Score Touchdowns

Squish the stinkin Fish. Get your goldfish crackers ready folks ....SQUISH!~!~!~!!!!!

lol-GO BILLS

m

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I am expecting a very passive approach from Fraiser and company on D. They will likely stick with their front 4 pressure, while keeping the top on the speedy WRs and as a result, probably give up chunk yardage at times in that 12-15 yard window and invite the quick dump offs. 

I am okay with this. Make them earn their points. Can you force 10-12 play drives? I think Tua and company, paired with our pressure up front, leaves little wiggle room for error, especially when you factor what we have on the other side of the ball. 

That being said, we HAVE to tackle well. We cannot be in the business of letting a 5 yard pass go for 50. 

Offensively, you know the drill.

Allen will take over this game, despite our issues on defense. I think we will see  a relatively closer game that the first two weeks, but still win decisively. 

Bills over Dolphins, 35-28

My only concern with this narrative is nightmares of Tyreek catching a 12 yard pass and flying down the sideline..

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

My only concern with this narrative is nightmares of Tyreek catching a 12 yard pass and flying down the sideline..

Exactly.

I just see McDermott doubling down on the bend don’t break, 1/11th, do your job style D. Can they execute that? Gotta finish plays….even when they seem like minimal gains

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Would rather Davis just sit and get healthy than hobble around out there today…

Yeah, but what about the depth…, We better sign somebody asap 😂

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.