Poyer is "Not Expected to Play"

loyal2dagame

5 minutes ago, muppy said:

I saw the thread title I'm like Noooooo then I began cursing in spanish.  I won't do it here out of respect to the brethren. But that is exactly how I feel....I'll post a single one very appropo

m*****

I mean dangit! Now Im ready to see how this new obstacle will be overcome. Same as was for  Micah Hyde. Next Man Up but DANG..........

What I do think is our D-Line wlll be pressuring the heck out of their OL to get to tua, making him less effective downfield.

Im GLAD our fans are overtaking their stinking crib. I hope it home field advantage BUFFALO

squish the fish!

Fear not, my friend. This team will be just fine. :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Fear not, my friend. This team will be just fine. :)

you know what  too 1959, it as an unspoken  (not wanting to tempt fate talking about the possibility of them) but also a given in the NFL that injuries do occur...Every roster has to deal with them. And some teams worse than others it seems. The Bills ovearll have had a really good run with keeping guys on the field. And although noone wants to lose starters, backups, anyone from the roster .....the fact is that I think overall our team is Very potent both on offense AND defense. lol So Yeah I mighta gripped a little bit earlier. It was just shock value I think. We'll be fine 🙂 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

If you look closely, some of the injuries had nothing to do with the Titans.  Hyde's injury was from a routine tackle. I'm thinking any neck issues he has may have been there before the game.  Phillips pulled his hamstring by running; sort of self-inflicted.  Jackson's injury was from Edmund's tackle; friendly fire.  I didn't catch how Poyer, Knox, and Morse got hurt but it happens.  Next man up!  I don't expect any sympathy from the Dolphins but you can find 'sympathy' in the dictionary somewhere in between 's**t' and 'syphilis'.  Squish The Fish!

So your answer is..... Meaningless word salad of nonsense to fit your narrative. The Bills had more injuries in this game with the Titans, then possibly any other game in recent memory. The Titans under Vrabel are one of the most physical teams in the league. The Bills paid that price. Hopefully the Bills are deep enough to get through the game. I have the Bills 38-35.      

• Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

So your answer is..... Meaningless word salad of nonsense to fit your narrative. The Bills had more injuries in this game with the Titans, then possibly any other game in recent memory. The Titans under Vrabel are one of the most physical teams in the league. The Bills paid that price. Hopefully the Bills are deep enough to get through the game. I have the Bills 38-35.      

He broke down specific injuries and you are just using a blanket statement that the titans are a physical team and that's why the injuries happened. 

I mean,  I can't see how you can watch that game and think it was because the titans being a physical team and that's why we got so many injuries. Most people would say it was obvious bad luck. 

We play the titans almost every year and we never have this many injuries with them

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

In your opinion.  I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.  My point was no matter how physical Tennessee is known to be, it had nothing to do with some of our injuries from that game.

• Agree 1

As far J.J goes, when he was drafted Earl Reed said he'd be a Pro Bowler for years. One name I haven't seen is Siran Neal. If the Bills do decide to Blitz, wouldn't be surprised to see him on the field.

I afraid that Josh may end up leading the team in rushing yards.

I hope the front 4 can lay the wood to Tua. I expect to see some line stunts. Hope to see A.J. hit Tua just like last year...on the first drive would be perfect. As far as Hill and Waddle....if they start trying to make those grabs on crossing routes, they need to be pummeled. Take the 15!

I think the way to loosen up the Miami D will be Isaiah/Crowder and Knox. Maybe Cook will show some stuff. Build the lead and run it down their gullets in the 2nd half.

Edited by nosejob

6 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I respect that you can curse in Spanish. I can only curse in American English. It's so limiting. Go Bills.

lol swearing in spanish IS very gratifying. Also  because noone knows what you said but it sounds rad.. we have a brother here de Italia. Now THAT would also be entertaining! haha nawww But it IS fun.

🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.