Poyer is "Not Expected to Play"

loyal2dagame

Brilliant! We've got the Fins right where we want them. You don't get in a track meet w/ this team, got to ground & pound them, everyone says this. So step 1 of our Bellicheckian strategy complete, the entire secondary is listed as out. McBeane playing 3D chess. (Like this version better than: "we're screwed") 😅😉 Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

56 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Geez, The Titans lost the game, but cost the Bills a ton physically. This is a lot of players to have out after just two weeks. Bills can't afford to lose many more on EITHER side of the ball without adversely effecting the season. No team has that many solid backups! Lets just win the game, and regroup. This is the NFL. Only the strong survive. No one will have any sympathy, as it should be.  

If you look closely, some of the injuries had nothing to do with the Titans.  Hyde's injury was from a routine tackle. I'm thinking any neck issues he has may have been there before the game.  Phillips pulled his hamstring by running; sort of self-inflicted.  Jackson's injury was from Edmund's tackle; friendly fire.  I didn't catch how Poyer, Knox, and Morse got hurt but it happens.  Next man up!  I don't expect any sympathy from the Dolphins but you can find 'sympathy' in the dictionary somewhere in between 's**t' and 'syphilis'.  Squish The Fish!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

51 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So…

5 of the 11 starters on defense are out, plus rotational depth on the line.  This is fun

Believe it’s 6 starters. 6 of 11.  Crazy. 

Hyde

Poyer

Jackson

Tre (I’m counting him)

Oliver

Phillips

and we’re still waiting on Davis, Morse and Knox. 

and then injuries happen during the game.  I’m not sure I’ve ever seen anything like this. 

Josh - do your thing, you beast. 

This is really going to be a "put the team on your back" game for Josh.

I believe he is up to the task!!

400 yards and 5 TD's!!

Tua craps the bed after his 4th quarter explosion(he looked very ordinary as usual the first three quarters).

Go Bills!!

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

Change your username already.

Same brainiac who started a thread asking “if the bills lose its because…..”

3 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Bedford and Elam have played a lot already.  Johnson and Hamlin can both play.  Our backups are as good as most teams starters.  Edmonds and Milano look as good as they ever have.  We have a strong pass rush.  These guys are all professionals.  I think the players worry a whole lot less about injuries on the team then the fans do.  They all believe they are good and should be starting.  That is the mentality needed to be a professional athlete. 

We have the best quarterback on the planet.  And one of the best WR's as well.  We will be fine tomorrow.  Games aren't one 13-10 or 17-13 very often anymore.   45-27 sounds about right tomorrow.  

Love the positive vibes 

You know what i mean ? 

That the situation is very bad cause all this D men out today, but… 

… but how you would felt if it was Josh ? 

I answer for you: without any hope and joy to watch this game. 

But with Josh you still believe we can win beside all the injuries and you will watch the game very pumped. 

So things can be worst sometimes, right ? Like not having someone called Josh Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Brilliant! We've got the Fins right where we want them. You don't get in a track meet w/ this team, got to ground & pound them, everyone says this. So step 1 of our Bellicheckian strategy complete, the entire secondary is listed as out. McBeane playing 3D chess. (Like this version better than: "we're screwed") 😅😉 Go Bills!

You do realize our offense is 100% healthy, we have josh Allen, the oline of the fins is hurting, we have josh allen, the d of the dolphins is hurt and is the worst in the league so far and we have josh allen. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.