Bills transactions today - signings and call ups

CorkScrewHill

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Micah Hyde place on season ending IR thanks to you!  Embarrassed Shame GIF

You sound like my Irish grandmother.  That and all you kids were born with silver spoons in your mouths.  I swear she lived her years thinking it was always the depression placing lard on her toast as they didn’t have $ for butter.  That was a luxury.  Great lady and leader of our large extended family.  That woman spoke, you listened.

Bryant played well all pre-season, and he had a lot of snaps last week. And Emili has been productive--he's a good space eater. I don't worry about the D-Line.  ..... The biggest questions are the D-Backs. They are capable, but in this game Hill & Waddle are going to test them big time.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Morse is officially listed as Questionable, ergo much to do with Mancz

Hart is a backup G/T.  Von Roten was backing up C/G. Mancz can also backup C/G.  Seems like this call up has something to do with Morse being questionable.  

Quessenbury is the back up swing tackle.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

Bryant played well all pre-season, and he had a lot of snaps last week. And Emili has been productive--he's a good space eater. I don't worry about the D-Line.  ..... The biggest questions are the D-Backs. They are capable, but this game (Hill & Wad.) are going to test them big time.

The Dolphins are also not really a run between the tackles type team. I think Settle is probably up and Bryant as you say is a good depth player who I was really surprised we were able to sneak back through to the PS at cut downs. We lose a bit of interior rush ability with both Oliver AND Phillips out but overall I think that position will be fine and Boogie and Groot can both play a bit of 3T. The concern is the secondary. Particularly I worry that the injuries might result in us being a bit more vanilla back there which will help Tua to diagnose and get it out quickly. If we can confuse him with disguised coverages he will hold the ball and our rushers will eat. 

• Agree 1

Know who else has been monitoring the Bills closely all season? Chiefs fans. There’s a 45 page thread on Chiefs Planet dedicated to the Bills to which they discuss the team and their chances against us. It predates the Rams game up until now. Why don’t we have a running Chiefs thread? 😂

Are the Bills overhyped?

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

Know who else has been monitoring the Bills closely all season? Chiefs fans. There’s a 45 page thread on Chiefs Planet dedicated to the Bills to which they discuss the team and their chances against us. It predates the Rams game up until now. Why don’t we have a running Chiefs thread? 😂

Are the Bills overhyped?

You know what is hysterical about that thread?

the last post in the “are the Bills overhyped?” Is 9/4 lmao (there were two recent mundane posts)- but the point remains, that rhetorical question “are the Bills overhyped” was answered on 9/4.  Chiefs fans capitulated- now the logical question is- “are the Bills under hyped?”

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

So resurrected this as Brandin Bryant just released by Texans.  He made huge play vs Ravens at goal line.  Does OBD bring him back?

Pretty sure all players subject to waivers at this point in the season. Maybe they’ll put in a claim but they’re far down the pecking order. If he clears perhaps they will bring him in. They tend to like “ their guys”. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.