Bills transactions today - signings and call ups

CorkScrewHill

10 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Glad to see Bryant make the roster. With 2 adds and Micah to IR .. I believe theyhave to make another move.

Greg Mancz plays center which may mean Morse is definitely at risk. The snaps when Morse was out during the Titans game were rough.

Micah Hyde place on season ending IR thanks to you!  Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Haha (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Glad to see Bryant make the roster. With 2 adds and Micah to IR .. I believe theyhave to make another move.

Greg Mancz plays center which may mean Morse is definitely at risk. The snaps when Morse was out during the Titans game were rough.

No moves - Bobby Hart - suspended.

That is why Mancz was called up - nothing to do with Morse.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s the last time the Brandon Bryant can be elevated without placing in permanently on the active roster correct?

Not sure how overall rules are but he is NOT elevated this time. He is signed to the 53. So I guess that doesn't count as elevation if he gets cut later and signed for the PS again.

And there is also a chance he just stays on the roster.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s the last time the Brandon Bryant can be elevated without placing in permanently on the active roster correct?

The language on the Bills web site suggests Bryant (and Emili) were "signed" to the 53 man roster.  They elevated JaMarcus Ingram and Greg Mancz were "elevated."  I presume the Bills can cut Bryant and Emili and sign them to the PS, but there is no particular of teams claiming them on waivers over and above the fact that while on the PS other NFL teams can poach them anyway.  The only risk is if they play really well and garner attention from other teams that need DT help.

3 hours ago, Greatdane21 said:

Is Lafayette Pitts available?

He was a beast. Honestly you have missed how much the doll punks have grown 👀 (7th post um sarcasscm) beers multiples. But really…. Johnson gonna ball. Benford and Elam….. you ain’t gonna hear hills name. 

Butchacho.

2 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

The language on the Bills web site suggests Bryant (and Emili) were "signed" to the 53 man roster.  They elevated JaMarcus Ingram and Greg Mancz were "elevated."  I presume the Bills can cut Bryant and Emili and sign them to the PS, but there is no particular of teams claiming them on waivers over and above the fact that while on the PS other NFL teams can poach them anyway.  The only risk is if they play really well and garner attention from other teams that need DT help.

God I hate the PS rules where anyone can poach players. 

9 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Cheers for the thread. This information was needed this morning!

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

No because Bryant was elevated to the 53 man roster and I believe they have 3 elevations from the PS this year - not 2.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.